QUESTION Thanksgiving. Busy travel days.

Are you taking an EV for Thanksgiving traveling?

• Yes. Time and EA is a human construct. I am beyond such concerns.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No. I'm in charge of the Turkey.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The couple of times I reached an EA charger that was busy I actually had good experiences. There is alway someone there wanting to learn about the Lucid Air and we start talking. After a quick conversation, a charger becomes open then everyone is polite and tries to be fair on who is next. Anyway the time passes by fast as the interactions happen. And, I am always eager to talk about how happy I am with my Touring.

So enjoy the holidays and driving your beast!

This is part I like about Electrify America, I see so many brands of EVs and owners often come out to check each other out, even though there are only 4~6 stalls. On the other hand, whenever I rented Tesla flying out to different city, I see 8~16 stalls in TSCN everyone just stay in their car playing game or watching video. They are all space out in their own world, just not as camaraderie as EA station.

This is part I like about Electrify America, I see so many brands of EVs and owners often come out to check each other out, even though there are only 4~6 stalls. On the other hand, whenever I rented Tesla flying out to different city, I see 8~16 stalls in TSCN everyone just stay in their car playing game or watching video. They are all space out in their own world, just not as camaraderie as EA station.

In the early days of Tesla there was a lot more owner interaction at the supercharging stations. Mainly because there weren’t many of us around. The Model 3 and a little later the Model Y changed everything.

The kingman chargers were a lot better :)
16 stalls and open spaces
IMG_2022.jpeg
IMG_2023.jpeg

Cool thing I have already seen 2 Lucids both headed to Phoenix. Makes me wonder if I should have just brought Lucid miss it so much

Back