Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
1708487860785.png

Someone, please authenticate.

That's something I've thought about in relation to Lucid. A couple of years from now, if there are thousands of Gravitys and their next car on the roads, how will they be able to keep up the level of service they have now? I can't imagine it being that bad, but I think it could degrade significantly. Back in 2012, I think the original Model S owners probably had the kind of service experience we have now with our Lucids.

That's something I've thought about in relation to Lucid. A couple of years from now, if there are thousands of Gravitys and their next car on the roads, how will they be able to keep up the level of service they have now? I can't imagine it being that bad, but I think it could degrade significantly. Back in 2012, I think the original Model S owners probably had the kind of service experience we have now with our Lucids.
They just have to maintain focus on it. As we’ve seen, it will match and then be outpaced by sales, and then it will match again, as long as they continue building service centers and training their people well.

Back