- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Messages
- 265
- Reaction score
- 448
- Cars
- Gravity 5 seater
Is anyone doing the Tesla member pricing plan w their Gravity? After paying $50 yesterday to go from 80 miles to ~420 miles at a Tesla SC, I signed up for the plan to get Tesla rates which are a good bit cheaper. It's $12.99 a month and would have paid for itself on my first full charge.
Downside is I can't just plug & charge...but it's not very hard to go through Tesla's app to tell which charger and get started. Hopefully Lucid adds this plan so we can plug & charge without the Tesla app at some point.
Anyone been using this and had any issues or any things I should know about?
Downside is I can't just plug & charge...but it's not very hard to go through Tesla's app to tell which charger and get started. Hopefully Lucid adds this plan so we can plug & charge without the Tesla app at some point.
Anyone been using this and had any issues or any things I should know about?