Terminology & Slang Glossary

Not sure if this belongs here or not but what is the difference between "Customer Care" and "Support" ? They have different email addresses so I believe there is a difference in services being provided. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

As an owner, you would most likely use the [email protected]. I find I get the best response when I text the customer service number, 888–995–8243.

Not sure if this belongs here or not but what is the difference between "Customer Care" and "Support" ? They have different email addresses so I believe there is a difference in services being provided. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
I am not sure what the difference is but I always use [email protected]

SLANG:

SlangDefinition
PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection)Inspection that occurs once an Air arrives at the service center prior to delivery.
QA / QC (Quality Assurance / Quality Check)An inspection that occurs that Casa Grande Factory prior to leaving the factory.
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)A unique number assigned to a vehicle used for insurance and registration.
DA (Delivery Advisor)An advisor assigned to a customer once a reservation has been converted to an order.
SA (Sales Advisor)An advisor available to answer questions prior to ordering, during or after reservation.
ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)Similar functionality to cruise control, with ability to slow down and speed up, and keep distance to lead car.
SOC (State of Charge)Current level of charge of car's battery.
DE / ADE (Air Dream Edition)The limited edition trim of the Lucid Air ($170,000).
GT / AGT (Air Grand Touring)The highest trim of the Lucid Air ($140,000).
T / AT (Air Touring)The median trim of the Lucid Air ($95,400).
P / AP (Air Pure)The lowest trim of the Lucid Air ($77,500).

TERMS:
TermDefinition
ReservationMade through the Lucid website or at a Studio, deposit is fully refundable at this stage.
ConfirmationStage after reservation by invite only, confirms color, interior, and options. Deposit is no longer refundable.

HA - Highway Assist

TJA - Traffic Jam Assist

ADAS - Advanced Driver Assist System

LIDAR - Light Detection And Range

AMP - Advance Manufacturing Plant (not ampere)

Back