Tax credit Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewEnglander

Hello All,
Posting after quite sometime and have a question regarding, if there is any clarity on Tax credit. This may have been posted elsewhere so pardon me if am asking the same question again.
We have a Touring reservation which was made before Aug 16 hence have a so called binding agreement. However, we will likely not get delivery before Dec end. Any chance tax credit could still work if delivery is taken in 2023? Has IRS provided any clarification recently?
We have a Model S 2018 that we bought in the interim while Lucid was still slow to ramp up. Got with just 18k miles and near flawless shape at a decent price. I am not happy with Model S though. It’s bumpy despite Air suspension and my Audi gives it a run for its money when it comes to smoothness of ride. A quiet, comfortable ride is paramount for me and am hoping Touring would be a smoother, quieter ride. Any comparisons you all may have with Lucid vs Model S would be helpful as well to reinforce my thought process.
Thanks in advance!

Hello All,
Posting after quite sometime and have a question regarding, if there is any clarity on Tax credit. This may have been posted elsewhere so pardon me if am asking the same question again.
We have a Touring reservation which was made before Aug 16 hence have a so called binding agreement. However, we will likely not get delivery before Dec end. Any chance tax credit could still work if delivery is taken in 2023? Has IRS provided any clarification recently?
We have a Model S 2018 that we bought in the interim while Lucid was still slow to ramp up. Got with just 18k miles and near flawless shape at a decent price. I am not happy with Model S though. It’s bumpy despite Air suspension and my Audi gives it a run for its money when it comes to smoothness of ride. A quiet, comfortable ride is paramount for me and am hoping Touring would be a smoother, quieter ride. Any comparisons you all may have with Lucid vs Model S would be helpful as well to reinforce my thought process.
Thanks in advance!
Please see this thread

I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back