Sunglasses holder

Tay Chi

Did a quick search without results.

Simple question. What are you guys doing to store sunglasses? I like to keep a tidy interior. Pictures would be helpful too.

+1 for Cupholder.

Home.
Reason, I keep forgetting to take them to the car.

The case for mine is rather large, as they are wrap-around shades. So they go behind the Pilot Panel.

Thx for replies. Was hoping for an out of the box solution. I have two pairs for day/night, so dont want the other pair shaking while i am driving.

I may try the sunvisor clip although worried about repeated stress on its attachment.

Just to confirm, No accessory by Lucid for this?

I keep them behind the pilot panel. Then I forget that I keep them behind the pilot panel, so I buy new sunglasses and store them behind the pilot panel, which is when I find my sunglasses. 🙃

I keep them behind the pilot panel. Then I forget that I keep them behind the pilot panel, so I buy new sunglasses and store them behind the pilot panel, which is when I find my sunglasses. 🙃
I haven't done that with sunglasses, but there is a large list of things I have done that with.

Cupholder here. I had started behind the pilot panel, but it was a pain in the ass to raise and lower it every time I wanted my sunglasses, which is damn near every day here in sunny California 😎

Courtesy of @hydbob
photo_2023-10-13 14.52.09.jpeg

I just found that hook last week. I wasn't sure what the intent of it was, but I used it to wrap a cable around. I put a ring on the back of my phone case, and now the wireless charger in the car doesn't work any more. (It's just the car. The desktop wireless charger works fine.) So I put a cable in the USB port.

Back