Stealth Trim now available online

It just clearly shows they are pivoting and looking more towards the up market than the scalable market. IDK, maybe it's because they can't figure out the MFG. I really don't know, but I'm not sure they are anyone else does either.
I wouldn’t call any of this a pivot, given it was planned for years. The timing may have been pushed forward a little, but both Stealth and Sapphire were developed quite a while ago.

The GT-P was a bit more of a last-minute add. But that was mainly because they still had so much demand after selling out of Dream Edition.

I wouldn’t call any of this a pivot, given it was planned for years. The timing may have been pushed forward a little, but both Stealth and Sapphire were developed quite a while ago.

The GT-P was a bit more of a last-minute add. But that was mainly because they still had so much demand after selling out of Dream Edition.
Yes which clearly pushed back touring

Yes which clearly pushed back touring
By how long, realistically? I think producing 1400 GTs in the entire first half of 2022 had a lot more impact on Touring than GT-P did.

They couldn’t have inserted the GT-P at a price equal to or lower than the DE without pissing off all of the DE owners.
I’m not debating the price point it’s the timing of the release of the model that is poor management

By how long, realistically? I think producing 1400 GTs in the entire first half of 2022 had a lot more impact on Touring than GT-P did.
Hard to know without knowing who/when the first GT-P was delivered. But since you seem to be so open on the delivery timeline wanna trade rsvps?!

Btw
I just noticed today that on the Touring configuration you have both Aero Lite & Aero Blade wheel options, BUT when you choose the Stealth Package it DEFAULTS to the Aero Lite wheels...I reached out to my DA about this and will keep you posted, but I am getting so sick and tired of the bait and switch games they are playing just to extract more money out of us...I used to think that they really were about the customer experience but they continue to demonstrate they are all about the money...Inserting the GT-P in production at a price point more expensive than DE, then coming out with a car that is $250K on top of all these price hikes and poor communications I'm really starting to question my rsvp and the multiple positions I've taken with the stock, it's infuriating!!
UPDATE:: my DA just emailed and said they will be reading the Aero Blade wheels to the touring stealth package in the next few weeks as they prep for touring

Btw

UPDATE:: my DA just emailed and said they will be reading the Aero Blade wheels to the touring stealth package in the next few weeks as they prep for touring
I don't see why they wouldn't offer the stealth version of the aero blade as an upgradable option since they already offer the regular aero blade as an upgradable option for Touring.

I don't see why they wouldn't offer the stealth version of the aero blade as an upgradable option since they already offer the regular aero blade as an upgradable option for Touring.
Because now you are sourcing 2 sets of 3 different wheels? Aero Lite/Stealth, Aero Sport/Stealth, Aero Blade/Stealth

Because now you are sourcing 2 sets of 3 different wheels? Aero Lite/Stealth, Aero Sport/Stealth, Aero Blade/Stealth
I just realized there is no such thing as a regular non-stealth version of the Aero Sport Stealth, and there is no stealth version of the Aero Blade. Although still, they're already sourcing the 21" Aero Sport Stealth for the GT trim, and the Touring trim already has option to upgrade to the same non-stealth 21" Aero Blades as GT for a price, why can't they have option to upgrade to the same stealth 21" wheels too?

Back