Song Recommendations to get the best out of the Air sound system!

I have a question. I downloaded Tidal yesterday and got it set up in the car today. How do I get the song recs here or recommended Atmos playlists loaded in the car?

I have a question. I downloaded Tidal yesterday and got it set up in the car today. How do I get the song recs here or recommended Atmos playlists loaded in the car?
You have the app logged in. Then you click a shared link: https://tidal.com/playlist/8d892480-3749-46e7-8b9b-7cc273f9396f
This link takes you to a playlist (in this case) or a song (in other cases). From there, you favorite/copy/whatever so that it shows up in your playlists/My Collection/etc. Then you can see it in the car under My Collection where your tracks and playlists are.

Ok I just gotta share this. Put Tidal into HiFi streaming, then play the song Bubbles by Yosi Horikawa. This is not in Atmos format, but you are gonna feel the music flying around your head more than most Atmos mixes, and the production quality is outstanding, covering pretty much all frequency ranges and highlights how amazing this car’s audio is. If you don’t have to pick your jaw up off the floor then you need to have your hearing examined.

Bubbles - Yosi Horikawa - @bunnylebowski
Bump - Yosi Horikawa - @bunnylebowski
The Road to Ensenada - Lyle Lovett - @hmp10
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice - @Neurio
Moanin' - Art Blakely - @AZLucidGuy
With You Without You - Beatles - @Pete44
Linger - Cranberries - @Pete44
What's Going On - Marvin Gaye - @ctonylee
A Love Supreme - John Coltrane - @ctonylee
Live and Let Die - Guns N Roses - @RichMalden
Tamacun - Rodrigo y Gabriela - many users
Such Great Heights - Postal Service - @hydbob
Blah Blah Blah - Armin Van Buren - @borski
All of these from @copper
Young by Vallis Alps (amazing vocals)
The Magnificent Seven by The Clash (sound staging excellence)
Don't Bother None by The Seatbelts (this one is just plain fun)
My Blood by Twenty One Pilots (low bass note at 2:21)
I Know by Bayonne (another catchy fun track with some neat synths)
Rose of Jericho (Adam K & Soha Remix) by BT (very addictive baseline)
Elevate by St. Lucia (excellent combination synths and instruments)
For a Ride by Lo & Yosie (simple sound with impressive clarity)
Afterglow by Big Wild (another fun bass line)
Golden Cage by The Whitest Boy Alive (listen for the bassist)
Giorgio by Moroder by Daft Punk (listen for how Giorgio's voice changes in each section due to using different microphones)

Ok, sorry I haven't read the whole thread which likely provides the answer. I'm tech challenged. I have Tidal subscription on my pc and activated in my Lucid
Is there a simple way to transfer the web playlists posted on this blog that I see on my PC via Tidal URL to my Lucid?
I haven't used the app on my phone. I'm android.

Ok, sorry I haven't read the whole thread which likely provides the answer. I'm tech challenged. I have Tidal subscription on my pc and activated in my Lucid
Is there a simple way to transfer the web playlists posted on this blog that I see on my PC via Tidal URL to my Lucid?
I haven't used the app on my phone. I'm android.
Look 5-6 posts up for a reply to my post on exactly how to do this. Maybe we could get it pinned admins?

It'd make a perfect @Bobby on the Air episode, but I don't think Bobby uses Tidal unfortunately.
You’re correct, I don’t use that service. I pretty much use iHeartRadio and Apple Music.

Does anyone know if outside of Atmos, can the Lucid SSP system handle 24 bit content? Or 16 bit Hifi? I have a Hifi Individual account right now, but wondering how much fomo i should have over not having HiFi Plus haha

Does anyone know if outside of Atmos, can the Lucid SSP system handle 24 bit content? Or 16 bit Hifi? I have a Hifi Individual account right now, but wondering how much fomo i should have over not having HiFi Plus haha
It can! The stereo system works in master quality and even that is noticeable over already high quality source!

Back