Something is just not right

CarPlay is coming, likely before the end of this year. Be patient.
By Q2
wait.. no, by Q3
no really. But the end of the year.
it will be here when FSD is available … lol
😇

I can see it now...... CarPlay will get released and then everyone will start complaining about the way it got integrated. I'm an Apple household but found CarPlay to be too restrictive. It's Apple's way or no way. I'll be interested to see how Lucid integrated it with its system but if its walled off like many of the cars who have CarPlay integrated today, I see no value in it.

People complained that you have to look over to see the turn by turn directions in the Lucid nav but that's going to be ok for CarPlay?. People wanted satellite maps but thats ok for Apple Maps not to have it? I guess It will all come down to if CarPlay is restricted to one screen or Lucid is going to have it work on multiple

I can see it now...... CarPlay will get released and then everyone will start complaining about the way it got integrated. I'm an Apple household but found CarPlay to be too restrictive. It's Apple's way or no way. I'll be interested to see how Lucid integrated it with its system but if its walled off like many of the cars who have CarPlay integrated today, I see no value in it.

People complained that you have to look over to see the turn by turn directions in the Lucid nav but that's going to be ok for CarPlay?. People wanted satellite maps but thats ok for Apple Maps not to have it? I guess It will all come down to if CarPlay is restricted to one screen or Lucid is going to have it work on multiple
Re: satellite maps you can always use google maps via CarPlay

Back