Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
I only have one profile in the car. I have adjusted the driver’s seat and mirrors to my liking and selected “save to profile.” When cleaning the car, I moved the seat way back to vacuum. When I later went to drive it, I tapped “restore.” Nothing happened. Am I doing it wrong?

Nope, that’s how I’ve always done it as well.

According to the owner's manual, "After adjusting the seat position, touch the SAVE TO PROFILE button to save the seat position to your profile. The RESTORE button restores the driver seat position for the active profile. Additionally, the RESTORE button is active only when the vehicle is not in motion."
So, you must've had the vehicle in motion after vacuuming. Not a safe thing to do, driving and moving the seat while vacuuming.
All kidding aside, any chance you accidentally saved the full-back seat position while cleaning?

According to the owner's manual, "After adjusting the seat position, touch the SAVE TO PROFILE button to save the seat position to your profile. The RESTORE button restores the driver seat position for the active profile. Additionally, the RESTORE button is active only when the vehicle is not in motion."
So, you must've had the vehicle in motion after vacuuming. Not a safe thing to do, driving and moving the seat while vacuuming.
All kidding aside, any chance you accidentally saved the full-back seat position while cleaning?
Possible. I’ll run some tests on it.

My "RESTORE" stopped working an update or two ago. Mirrors and steering wheel adjustments automatically work fine when switching profiles but the seats don't. I spoke with Customer Care on Monday and they said it was worthy of a Mobile Tech contact. I asked about some sort of reboot fixing this and they said, no because "the car has a fresh boot every morning".

My "restore" button has never worked and we have had the car for a year. I figured the only reason for the button was for the computer to let me know who's boss.

SOLUTION: I can now confirm that if your Restore button on the seat screen is not working, service should do a “Driver Seat Homing Reset.” Must be done in person using their laptop connected to your car.

SOLUTION: I can now confirm that if your Restore button on the seat screen is not working, service should do a “Driver Seat Homing Reset.” Must be done in person using their laptop connected to your car.
Do we have to ask them to do it in all the cars or only if we see a problem? So far when I let someone else drive my car and they made changes, the car did revert to my settings later when I drove. This seems to be one more thing all the pre-alpha testing done by DE owners and alpha testing done by GT owners did perhaps to fix and so Pure has all the fixes. Bigh thanks as always for the adventurous bleeding edge adopters🙏🙏🙏

Do we have to ask them to do it in all the cars or only if we see a problem? So far when I let someone else drive my car and they made changes, the car did revert to my settings later when I drove. This seems to be one more thing all the pre-alpha testing done by DE owners and alpha testing done by GT owners did perhaps to fix and so Pure has all the fixes. Bigh thanks as always for the adventurous bleeding edge adopters🙏🙏🙏
Only if you see a problem.

Back