Software update V2.0.13

Here we go ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-175005.png
    Screenshot_20221028-175005.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 94
Hello, I received it today. I'm at 85 minutes and only 6% complete. Did it really only take 115 minutes to install?
So my install is complete. It took 2 hours to reach 23%. It took another 22 minutes to reach 50%. Three minutes later, I was at 100%. So, it took about 145 minutes to install. I'm very pleased with the changes. It's as others have said. No more lag time for the car to awaken. Doors unlock as I approach. Screens seem much brighter.

Lucid percentages area not linear.
% complete and estimated time remaining are the two biggest lies in software.

% complete and estimated time remaining are the two biggest lies in software.
Literally every time, in every scenario. I have never seen anyone get it right, including in companies I've built, haha.

Successful update, noticeable changes include faster start, auto high beam, auto wipers saved, better location of buttons, birds eye view with my car its actual color, lost the calculation of mi/kwh on the display. That is what I noticed immediately, have not tried navigation. Overall thumbs up, waiting for next update for HA.

how many days after 2.0.13, I’ve would get 14, 15?
I got .14 30 hours after .13. It’s been 40 hours since .14 and I have not seen .15

Others have received 15 two days after 14

I got .14 30 hours after .13. It’s been 40 hours since .14 and I have not seen .15

.15 just dropped for me, so about 48 hours after .14. Hear we go !

Successful update, noticeable changes include faster start, auto high beam, auto wipers saved, better location of buttons, birds eye view with my car its actual color, lost the calculation of mi/kwh on the display. That is what I noticed immediately, have not tried navigation. Overall thumbs up, waiting for next update for HA.
I also noticed the loss of the mi/kWh feature on the display. Please bring it back immediately.

I also noticed the loss of the mi/kWh feature on the display. Please bring it back immediately.
I wonder if it’s intentional because people try to over optimize it for mileage and have an opposite effect on it. I think the average mi/kWh over the last 2-5mi might be more useful metric in predicting range.

@13 for 2 days. I know it is only 2 days, but really eager to upgrade. Sometime I forget to wake up the car before walking out side, looks like I was trying to steal the car standing and waiting…

@13 for 2 days. I know it is only 2 days, but really eager to upgrade. Sometime I forget to wake up the car before walking out side, looks like I was trying to steal the car standing and waiting…
That got fixed for me in 1.2.20. Have you tried resetting? If you are using your phone exclusively, is the phone in sleep mode? Just a few ideas. My car still doesn’t boot instantly but it does unlock instantly and has for several versions.

.15 just dropped for me, so about 48 hours after .14. Hear we go !
.15 loaded. Took a little less than 2 hours. Looking forward to taking the car out and experiencing the updates.

I just loaded the 2.0.13 software. No changes on my GT. I’m assuming it’s just getting the car ready for the larger 2.0.Xx changes. My car was on the 1.2.21 software platform.
What’s really frustrating is the profiles setting. My wife is about a foot shorter than me and since the car does not change profiles based on the key fob I cannot get into the car to enable the profile changes.
I’m hoping this gets addressed on future roll-outs. Every other car that I’ve ever had automatically changed the profiles when you unlock the door by the key fob.
Common sense!

Anyone else get v2.0.13?

Update only took about 5 minutes. I checked in the car and it does in fact say "2.0.13" with the usual update notes of "making the OTA experience better." No actual 2.0 functionality tho.

Maybe this is a prep update for the "real" 2.0? Strange they wouldn't just keep it at 1.x to not confuse people.
Yes. No changes so I’m assuming it’s a prequel to the next upgrade.

That happened to me with 13. I chatted with customer service on the mobile app. They wanted a picture of my screen with VIN and the 1.2.21. They said they fixed it but the version number never updated. Next day I got the notification to install 2.0.14. After that update my screen correctly states 2.0.14.

Thank you very much! That's useful to know. Yesterday, I contacted customer service with my problem and screen images of the pilot panel and mobile app. The issue is still there. Customer care stated that it would take one to two days to resolve.

Back