Software update 2.3.0

I had to do a logo reset after this update myself. My pilot panel screens were acting very strangely. Fortunately, the Pilot Panel was fine, so I could get to the logo.

Once I did the reset the car has been back to normal since.

My car showed no issues after the update. Still working great.

Only issue I noticed was my Bluetooth got disabled. Apart from that nothing else weird.

Long thread. Just loaded the update today, and the music apps (Spotify and Apple Music) are now malfunctioning. Alexa asks for permission to access my data (never asked before). I get another screen I’ve never seen before, then the selected music comes up but then freezes or, when the progress bar starts moving, there is no audio.

What gives?
Dunno. Sorry for your pain.

SiriusXM and Car Play have worked as expected. I haven't tried Spotify and I don't use Apple Music.

Long thread. Just loaded the update today, and the music apps (Spotify and Apple Music) are now malfunctioning. Alexa asks for permission to access my data (never asked before). I get another screen I’ve never seen before, then the selected music comes up but then freezes or, when the progress bar starts moving, there is no audio.

What gives?
I downloaded yesterday, and immediately did a Logo reset. Inbuilt Spotify is working fine for me, as is Android-based Bluetooth...as least as far as calling and texting are concerned. I assume you are talking about Spotify and Apple Music running via CarPlay. Correct?

I downloaded yesterday, and immediately did a Logo reset. Inbuilt Spotify is working fine for me, as is Android-based Bluetooth...as least as far as calling and texting are concerned. I assume you are talking about Spotify and Apple Music running via CarPlay. Correct?

I have both apps activated on the car, but ever since CarPlay was introduced I get a CarPlay logo displayed. I'm never sure which is playing the music.

So has anyone else in this forum had issues with the blind spot cameras? I’ve seen replies earlier in this thread saying some have had the issue but haven’t heard much since then. I have a Touring and they still aren’t working after the update.

So has anyone else in this forum had issues with the blind spot cameras? I’ve seen replies earlier in this thread saying some have had the issue but haven’t heard much since then. I have a Touring and they still aren’t working after the update.
Drove the car the Lucid rally today, used blind spot cameras during lane changes. I didn’t experience any issues.

I had the issue and went back to actually turning my head for a bit. Sleeping fixed it for me, so far. Lucid is calling me about it Monday, I’ll ask if they want to get their hands on it to investigate despite not being reproducible.

I have a touring and this last update did not impact my blind spot cameras at all.

Updated to 2.3.0 Friday. I haven’t driven very much since then, but noticed no issues when I did.

Everything was good for a day or 2 after update but the 3rd day my Climate control panel forze. The touch zones work behind-the-scene but the graphics do no update at all. I will try the soft reset when I get a chance and report back.

Absolutely no issues at all after the update.

I just finished a trip from OH to the Finger Lakes in NY and return. I have 2.3.0 installed and I'm confused about the new update for 'range on arrival'. I've copied pics from the screens in my car, and I don't see how the range on arrival is calculated or how it is realistic. I have an AGT with 112 KW battery. Pic 1 shows range on arrival at 281 miles. Pic 3 shows battery remaining at arrival of 54% (from the nav), and Pic 2 shows my various ranges for the car. Trip B is for the current trip (3.9mi/kWh) and Trip A is total since new (3.6mi/kWh). 54%*112 battery= 60.48kWh remaining. 60.48*3.4=205 miles of range; 60.48*3.6=218 miles of range; and 60.48*3.9=236 miles of range. How does the car calculate 281 miles of range remaining? Thanks for helping me understand this.

Attachments

• lucid range pic3.webp
    lucid range pic3.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 959
  • lucid range pic1.webp
    lucid range pic1.webp
    601.2 KB · Views: 75
  • lucid range pic2.webp
    lucid range pic2.webp
    985.7 KB · Views: 76
This is why using percentages make most sense
But yes just use the mi/kWH number you are getting for best estimate
The car does adjust while you’re driving tho
If have a destination in nav

It happened to me today(update was couple of days ago). Logo reset solved the issue.

Back