Software Preview Event Recap -- Lucid Air UX 3.0

marqie

(they/them)
LUCID Team Member

LUCID Official
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
963
Reaction score
3,965
Location
Newark, CA
On September 17 and 18, we welcomed a group of Lucid Air owners to Lucid headquarters in Newark, California, for a software preview event featuring an early look at the new UX 3.0 experience. It was a great opportunity for our team members to connect with owners, demonstrate what’s ahead, answer questions, and hear valuable feedback directly from the community.

Thank you to everyone who joined us and helped make the event such a success. We also appreciate all the owners who raised their hands to participate but were not selected for this event. There will be more opportunities to participate in future events.

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -04.webp


Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -03.webp

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -08.webp

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -02.webp

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -09.webp

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -11.webp

Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -12.webp
 

Attachments

  • Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -02.webp
    Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -02.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -05.webp
    Lucid-Software-Preview-Event -05.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 27
I am very happy to have been chosen to be there. Everything was extremely well presented, but what impressed me most was how attentively everybody listened. On several occasions I had an engineer ask me to repeat what I said exactly so that they could get it down in their notes accurately. I got the impression that it mattered to them personally as well as for the company. An extremely well done event. And the software is great.
 
I was so bummed to be traveling. Such a cool event and very excited to have the 3.0 UX on my Touring as of 30 minutes ago!! I hope I can make the next one :)
 
Good stuff @marqie!

Now if we can have a word about cccv2 on the reward store so that those of us that have done a lot via referrals can also enjoy this update! If we are taxed on points usage like it’s cash, then why not let us use it as cash?

thanks again for the great work.
 
I was so happy to get up there. My first time at one of these events, my first time to visit headquarters for any reason. Thanks, Marqie!
 
These events are always awesome to hear about. It's great that with all the turbulent changes that occurred over the past year that inviting current customers and keeping them engaged with Lucid hasn't changed. Wishing Lucid a bright and successful future. This OTA update was pretty nice!
 
Back
Top