Software general

cossserban

Cars
Grand touring
I hope the CEO will read this post: it is very concerning that the entire software functionality is so flawed! Not just the bugs (one may say inherent for a new product) but for the “user experience flow”. It looks like various “blocks” of functional SW (user interface) have been designed separately and then the “stitching together” was left in the air! Examples are many: the music displays, the home link, etc. The doors lock the moment the car was put in drive even if it did not move, etc.

I hope the CEO will read this post: it is very concerning that the entire software functionality is so flawed! Not just the bugs (one may say inherent for a new product) but for the “user experience flow”. It looks like various “blocks” of functional SW (user interface) have been designed separately and then the “stitching together” was left in the air! Examples are many: the music displays, the home link, etc. The doors lock the moment the car was put in drive even if it did not move, etc.
Agree on the other stuff, but doors locking once car is put in "gear" is pretty standard for cars nowadays isn't it?

Uhh....

The doors lock the moment the car was put in drive even if it did not move, etc.

My 2012 Toyota Venza does this. My 2005 Lexus LS430 also did this. This isn't a bug and is intentional.

Back