Software 3.6.5 Released

What is meaning of DMing
You will read in this thread that others, me included, have the same issue. DM is Direct Message, click on marquie's name while logged in and you will be able to message them directly. I am sure it was thanks to their intervention that a nearby service center scheduled a visit later this week to manually inject the software. They told me pushing it again is not a solution in my case, but it should take less than 30 minutes.
 
What is meaning of DMing
DM = Direct Message

You can click on someone's username on their comment and there's an option to send a direct (private) message.
 
I don’t see this update on my gravity nor I have any window problem. Is this only for those who face window problem?
Given its slowness to roll out I’m pretty sure it’s a limited release. Looks more weighted to Tourings

1790724957758.webp
 
Could also be that they don't want customers installing when customer care is closed. Not so long ago they had a few Air Pures that bricked during an update.
That assumes Customer Care is actually open on weekdays. 😄

I'm half kidding, of course, but only half. For the last month or two they've been almost non-existent. I did finally get a reply this week after a request I sent by email 3 weeks ago though, so they seem to be there in some capacity.
 
I didn't drive the Gravity yesterday after updating to 3.6.5. This morning when I started up and pulled out of the driveway I was presented with a flurry of warnings about inoperable systems such as Dream Drive Pro unavailable, Adaptive Headlights Unavailable, and others which were to quick to read. The car operated normally except that there was no cruise control or hands free out on I-205. After ~20 miles I reached my destination. I did a hard reset before heading for home. Everything returned to normal. No warnings about unavailable functions appeared. Hands free out on I-205 worked well in moderate morning traffic. There were no further warning lights. I'd suggest a hard reset after updating.

The left rear window continues to operate normally so the software fix has thus far succeeded. I does seem to me that the window opens and closes a little more slowly. It's not slow at all but previously it closed very quickly and then bounced back open. I wonder if going up too fast was the problem. I'm also curious what hardware configurations required the update and which didn't. Does "configuration" refer to the options we selected at purchase or to internal parts that users know little about?
 
What is meaning of DMing
It means to send a Direct Message (DM)
If you hover your mouse over the poster's avatar or username a box appears and you can click [Send Direct Message]
 
No update for me yet and we have had the issue. I sent DM to Marqee but no response yet.
 
It's always a good idea to do an infotainment reset after a software update.
 
The update is a limited release to owners with a specific hardware configuration. As with all our release, this is being done in phases.

Our teams continue to evaluate availability for additional vehicle configurations and will notify customers of any future updates as they become available in the vehicle and in the mobile app.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
 
As a Gravity owner, I'm jealous of the Air compatriots receiving the UX 3.0 since I don't believe there's been a Gravity update of similar impact :) .
Happy for you, though, and enjoy.
 
Back
Top