Software 3.6.5 Released

Got the update, started it, and then Unable to begin Software update due to technical reasons. It wont restart an on hold with customer support - the likelihood of them even answering is low.....
I swear every part of their software tells you to call customer care but you never need to. There’s nothing those guys can do! Just has to be fixed on Lucid side and try again.
 
I swear every part of their software tells you to call customer care but you never need to. There’s nothing those guys can do! Just has to be fixed on Lucid side and try again.
So how do I let them know it failed, or will anyone know or care without contacting them ?
 
I swear every part of their software tells you to call customer care but you never need to. There’s nothing those guys can do! Just has to be fixed on Lucid side and try again.
Customer care can absolutely re push the update. This isn’t true.
 
Contact customer care and ignore @socktucker ‘s misinformation
How do I reach customer care, more than once I have requested a call back when the hold time timed out, but they never call back or reply to email. Is the only way to drive to a service center ?

Thanks for the tip
 
youre saying their software doesn't report installation failures? Why waste an already overwhelemed customer service number's time with these calls?
I have no idea if it does or doesn’t. I do know CS can push an update or contact the OTA team to investigate.

If you have a customer problem which requires support… contact customer support. :)
 
How do I reach customer care, more than once I have requested a call back when the hold time timed out, but they never call back or reply to email. Is the only way to drive to a service center ?

Thanks for the tip
You can also text or email.
 
Of course, no reply and only option is to request a call back that never happens. Any way to restart the software update or must they push it ?
Do you have at least 20% charge on your battery? If not the update will download but will not install until you have at least 20% charge (and you can't be charging while the update is happening so have to unplug the charger)
 
Do you have at least 20% charge on your battery? If not the update will download but will not install until you have at least 20% charge (and you can't be charging while the update is happening so have to unplug the charger)
Car is at 95% charged with excellent WIFi connection..... I guess Il'l wait overnight and if no callback or reset to download I'll stop at a nearby (luckily) service center.\ in te next few days. Thanks for all the suggestions
 
Installed 3.6.5 a few hours ago and so far my window issues have completely gone away. While that may sound like resounding success, I will give it a week or so before passing along a final verdict.

My experience with my Gravity's windows prior to 3.6.5:
1) All windows have been affected at some point
2) No windows had issues until a few weeks after delivery (6/30/26); began with front driver window--maybe due to it initially being the most frequently used window(?).
3) Windows that were commanded to fully close would arbitrarily stop and retreat a fixed distance (roughly a third of the window height), as though it sensed an obstruction. In order to close a window, I could either try repeatedly commanding it to fully close or just inch it up in small increments.
4) Prior to 3.6.5 the behavior listed in point 3 would occur at least daily with at least 1 window.

The car is going into service next Monday for a 'long range radar calibration' so I'll have an opportunity to inquire about the windows if this fix does not bring 100% intended behavior.

Fingers crossed.
 
I am on the Customer Experience team at Lucid. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind DMing me your VIN? I will relay it to our release team.
Hi Marqie,
I am having same issue. The installation failed and said unable to begin software update. I can't find a way to send DM, so I just post the VIN here. 7UUG1GHJ0TA014545. Thanks for help.
 
I received the 3.6.5 software update today. About 10 minutes after initiating it, I received a message stating, "Your vehicle was unable to initiate the software update due to technical errors."

This was followed by a message indicating that a solution is being looked into, no action is required, and to contact customer care for more information.

I called customer care, but after waiting on hold for 30 minutes, I had to hang up. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?
 
The update was waiting when I woke up this morning. It took less than 22 minutes to install. The left rear window of our GT has often came right back down after closing prior to this install. I tried it twice after the update and the window works fine now. Time will tell if the fix is permanent. That was really the only flaw in our Gravity since delivery April 25, 2026 other than needing to adjust the rubber stops on the frunk mechanism. We really love our Gravity and everyone who's been in it does too. Saturday a guy came up to me in a parking lot and asked "who makes Lucid." We gave him a complete tour and he loved it. Turns out he was a former F-15 and United Airlines pilot. He loved what he called the "glass cockpit" and said he was ready to hop in and take off.
 
The update was waiting when I woke up this morning. It took less than 22 minutes to install. The left rear window of our GT has often came right back down after closing prior to this install. I tried it twice after the update and the window works fine now. Time will tell if the fix is permanent. That was really the only flaw in our Gravity since delivery April 25, 2026 other than needing to adjust the rubber stops on the frunk mechanism. We really love our Gravity and everyone who's been in it does too. Saturday a guy came up to me in a parking lot and asked "who makes Lucid." We gave him a complete tour and he loved it. Turns out he was a former F-15 and United Airlines pilot. He loved what he called the "glass cockpit" and said he was ready to hop in and take off.
Yep. Similar situation here. Some of our windows would stop and retreat when given a full close command prior to 3.6.5 . After I installed the update yesterday, I tested all four windows and the issue seems gone, which is great. That was the last minor gripe that I had with our Gravity GT. Great job Lucid!
 
I am on the Customer Experience team at Lucid. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind DMing me your VIN? I will relay it to our release team.
What is meaning of DMing
 
Back
Top