Software 3.6.5 Released

Doesn't necessarily look like an app issue to me. If you think about the command flow, the app requests a Vent or Close action, that request goes through Lucid's backend to the vehicle, and the Gravity then has to interpret the command and execute it through the individual window controllers.

In this case, the vehicle clearly receives and acts on the command — three windows close correctly, while the fourth window instead moves farther down to about halfway. That would seem to point more toward how the command is being interpreted or executed on the vehicle side (or by the individual window-control module) than simply an app problem.
That’s a window regulator issue and it will get fixed. In time. I’ve had several changed.
 
3.6.4 here with no update yet… I’m going to get 3.6.5, right?

View attachment 41514

…right? 👀
@marqie , could you clarify whether the window behavior demonstrated in the video above is one of the issues addressed by 3.6.5?

Specifically, when using Vent from the Lucid app, all four windows lower as expected, but when sending the command to close them, three windows close while one instead lowers farther to approximately halfway.

A few owners on this forum have reported similar behavior on 3.6.4, so it would be helpful to know whether this is among the window-related issues targeted by 3.6.5. Thanks
 
@marqie , could you clarify whether the window behavior demonstrated in the video above is one of the issues addressed by 3.6.5?

Specifically, when using Vent from the Lucid app, all four windows lower as expected, but when sending the command to close them, three windows close while one instead lowers farther to approximately halfway.

A few owners on this forum have reported similar behavior on 3.6.4, so it would be helpful to know whether this is among the window-related issues targeted by 3.6.5. Thanks
I had that issue less than 60 days into ownership last year. It’s not solely due to 3.6.4. I mean, it may be for some, but it’s been around for a while. Mine was fixed with hardware…

Also, I think that’s really a question for the swfeedback email but just my opinion.
 
I had that issue less than 60 days into ownership last year. It’s not solely due to 3.6.4. I mean, it may be for some, but it’s been around for a while. Mine was fixed with hardware…

Also, I think that’s really a question for the swfeedback email but just my opinion.
swfeeback never replied to any of my emails/requests so far and I've sent them quite a few
 
Installed 3.6.5 a few hours ago and so far my window issues have completely gone away. While that may sound like resounding success, I will give it a week or so before passing along a final verdict.

My experience with my Gravity's windows prior to 3.6.5:
1) All windows have been affected at some point
2) No windows had issues until a few weeks after delivery (6/30/26); began with front driver window--maybe due to it initially being the most frequently used window(?).
3) Windows that were commanded to fully close would arbitrarily stop and retreat a fixed distance (roughly a third of the window height), as though it sensed an obstruction. In order to close a window, I could either try repeatedly commanding it to fully close or just inch it up in small increments.
4) Prior to 3.6.5 the behavior listed in point 3 would occur at least daily with at least 1 window.

The car is going into service next Monday for a 'long range radar calibration' so I'll have an opportunity to inquire about the windows if this fix does not bring 100% intended behavior.

Fingers crossed.
While it hasn't been a week yet, my window issues would've presented themselves a handful (or more) times over 72 hours on 3.6.4.

So far, not a single unintended behavior from the windows on 3.6.5. I'll continue to monitor it and report any issues.
 
Back
Top