- Joined
- Apr 27, 2025
- Messages
- 2,853
- Reaction score
- 4,798
- Cars
- Yes
So, that warning is something I’ve gotten since 3.3.9 BUT, I only get it a) when NOT charging at an SC and b) when my Gravity FINISHES charging.Did this update break Tesla charging for anyone?
I couldn't get the car to charge at any of the local Tesla super chargers this morning. I did a two beep reboot too. Ended up going to a EA charger and plug and charge worked fine.
View attachment 35123
It’s odd. It stops charging when it gets to 80%, as I set it, and then it just gives that warning in car and app. It will then let better power go down and not reengage.
But…if I unplug and plug back in, error goes away and it charges back to 80%. Then error sometimes comes back.