Speculation Sliding door gravity?

One thing is for certain; in late-2021/early-2022, there was a reassessment of the Gravity design. None of us really know what changed. But the reveal next week will be different from the Alpha prototypes we've been seeing driving around California. Hence why Gravity's SOP has been delayed by 1 year.

One thing is for certain; in late-2021/early-2022, there was a reassessment of the Gravity design. None of us really know what changed. But the reveal next week will be different from the Alpha prototypes we've been seeing driving around California. Hence why Gravity's SOP has been delayed by 1 year.
Wait, the alpha prototypes reflect the reassessment. The older design is that flat back one that was teased during the airs reveal.

Wait, the alpha prototypes reflect the reassessment. The older design is that flat back one that was teased during the airs reveal.
The final product and the prototypes will definitely be different. Not as different as that original flat back one. But the prototypes were definitely not the final product. Thus prototype.

I was browsing the forum when I found a thread about gravity. Another user found a video with a frame of gravity's plannings in them:

View attachment 16062

Direct your attention to the black background picture at the top. To the right, it shows a three row configuration with one front door open... and what looks to be a sliding door to the rear.

God, please no. This will RUIN the gravity's reputation. Sliding doors are very nice functionally, but they are associated with minivans which the gravity should not be known for. This may lessen sales.
I just hope this prototype was just that, and does NOT make it to production. In other threads though, we have found evidence of sliding doors on the alpha... this isnt boding well.
This didn’t age well? 😂

Back