SiriusXM issues

Hi
The “Habit”of losing your favorites is a symptom of this issue, you are “losing your favorites” because they are being replaced by the favorites of another customer. If you check your Sirius ID or ESN you will see that they constantly change. I have recorded at least three in one month. (most likely many more since I do not check it every time I enter the car) my concern is what other data may be leaking through and who is responsible?
I never had mine replaced by a different set of favorites, just had them disappear entirely. So I didn't really suspect a situation like you're describing. I thought the car had just "lost" them. But with the updates this year, I haven't really had it happen in a long time.

Hello,
I've been a SiriusXM subscriber since around 2006 and recently encountered a serious issue when trying to transfer my lifetime subscription. It seems that there's a problem with the interface between Lucid and Sirius, and neither party is taking responsibility for it. As a result, certain features like Favorites keep changing in subscribers' accounts. Additionally, I've noticed that I'm able to see other users' accounts, including their names when I attempt to log out and log back in. This is concerning, and I have photos and a video documenting this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any information on how to resolve it? Thank you.
Thx
Tony V.
Tony, I don't believe the issue with changing favorites and seeing other subscribers has anything to do with Lifetime subscription. I had the exact same issue and the resolution was to do a Factory Reset. My mobile tech was the one who help me with this. He spoke with the Lucid delivery team as it look like someone had already registered my Radio ID. When I did the factory reset my correct Radio ID came up. I was then able to get SiriusXM service. So in my case, Lucid somehow assigned me the wrong Radio ID.

Prior to this, SiriusXM was telling me that my original Radio ID was not setup correctly by Lucid. Lucid Customer Care was a complete waste of time. I got so many different answers from them I stopped calling.

Now after this for about a month my SiriusXM favorites were exactly as I set them. Well about a week ago they went away again. My mobile service tech was out working on another issue and said he would speak with his internal team and get back to me.

Regarding the lifetime subscription transfer, I have it for another car. I will tell you that everytime I have transferred it, It was a pain. SiriusXM has given me every excuse under the sun to get me to move to a non lifetime subscription. Unfortunately I am about to switch the lifetime to a new car, so I can feel the painful SiriusXM call coming.

Good luck.

Back