Siri/Google Assistant Help needed.

Luci

Cars
Lucid Air - DE Red
DE Number
Let me preface by saying, I am technologically impaired. Based on the Lucid app, it appers that the Siri shortcuts and the google assistant peform similar, albeit, different functions. I have figured out how to add the google assistant to my siri shortcuts, but now trying to figure out, how do i add the google assistant Lucid commands to the siri shortcuts so that I have a full list of functioality in once spot. Any guidance would be much appreiciated.

Let me preface by saying, I am technologically impaired. Based on the Lucid app, it appers that the Siri shortcuts and the google assistant peform similar, albeit, different functions. I have figured out how to add the google assistant to my siri shortcuts, but now trying to figure out, how do i add the google assistant Lucid commands to the siri shortcuts so that I have a full list of functioality in once spot. Any guidance would be much appreiciated.
I don't know how to answer this, but I had to comment and say this is amazing because you are the first person I've heard of trying to integrate the systems together ❤️. "Hey Google ask Siri for her number, make a baby, and then tell me how to control that baby"

Got it done! Steps are as follows for anyone that would like to do the same.

Step 1:
Create a Shortcut to Activate Google Assistant with Siri
  • Go to Shortcuts.
  • Tap the plus sign in the top right-hand corner.
  • Tap Add Action, then tap Next.
  • Search for Assistant and tap Hey Google.
  • A new shortcut will pop up for Assistant with the label Hey Google and Show When Run toggled on.
Step 2: In the Google Assistant app, record each of the functions that Lucid will perform on the app (these can be found in the Lucid app under settings, google assistant, and are as follows:
"Hey Google, ask Lucid Motors,
to honk my car's horn"
flash my car's headlights"
turn on my car's remote climate"
turn off my car's defrost"
set my car's temperature to xxx degrees"
check my car's charge level"
check if my car is charging"
check when my car wil be done charging"

Now open the Shortcuts app,
on the top right, click on the + sign
on the next screen, click on add action
Now scroll and click on each action, one at a time, that you would like to add.

Voila, Now shortcuts (and Siri) will include all actions.

Got it done! Steps are as follows for anyone that would like to do the same.

Step 1:
Create a Shortcut to Activate Google Assistant with Siri
  • Go to Shortcuts.
  • Tap the plus sign in the top right-hand corner.
  • Tap Add Action, then tap Next.
  • Search for Assistant and tap Hey Google.
  • A new shortcut will pop up for Assistant with the label Hey Google and Show When Run toggled on.
Step 2: In the Google Assistant app, record each of the functions that Lucid will perform on the app (these can be found in the Lucid app under settings, google assistant, and are as follows:
"Hey Google, ask Lucid Motors,
to honk my car's horn"
flash my car's headlights"
turn on my car's remote climate"
turn off my car's defrost"
set my car's temperature to xxx degrees"
check my car's charge level"
check if my car is charging"
check when my car wil be done charging"

Now open the Shortcuts app,
on the top right, click on the + sign
on the next screen, click on add action
Now scroll and click on each action, one at a time, that you would like to add.

Voila, Now shortcuts (and Siri) will include all actions.
Oh my goodness, would you please run, don’t walk, to Lucid’s HQ and go to work on their software!!

I've only been able to get Siri to do a limited number of things. Half the time I get "I wish I could, but can't help with that here".

Back