Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

We

did a full reset of everything
I mean everything
So new profile, new home link, new phone connection (removed all traces from phone, no saved anything), scratch.
As I mentioned in another thread cccv2 + 2.11 = a large change so it makes sense to start over. Or complain about it if something goes weird. You do you but so far I’ve not experienced any of the issues others have mentioned. How many tried a start from scratch update?
I have no issues other than no downloaded maps, which is not really of much concern to me - at this time. So not doing a reset, new profile, etc was not a consideration (I've written probably over a million lines of code and overseen the complex hardware software deployments for multiple companies over decades so I have some marginal perspective on software updates).

If noting a bug (and it *is* a bug) is complaining, I will indeed do me.
 
I have a 2022 AGT. I was hesitant in getting the CCV2 upgrade when it was first announced because Lucid's promises are often not met or the schedule pushed out by many months. Now that 2.11/UX3 is released and generally to good reviews, I booked an appointment to do my 4-year maintenance and the CCV2 upgrade. While I think the $950 price is on the high side, I plan to keep my AGT for a few more years.

In my case, I booked the appointment 2 weeks ago at the Scottsdale SC. But they won't get to it till Dec 1st. I can still change my mind. ;)
That’s $700 (corrected) for the hardware and it’s been stable forever, meanwhile a TB SSD has gone up by a factor of 6-9 in the past couple of years
950 is reasonable, especially if you consider where the computer is placed. And before anyone complains Lucid would not be the first company that had to put parts in places that are difficult to reach.
 
Last edited:
That’s $500 for the hardware and it’s been stable forever, meanwhile a TB SSD has gone up by a factor of 6-9 in the past couple of years
950 is reasonable, especially if you consider where the computer is placed. And before anyone complains Lucid would not be the first company that had to put parts in places that are difficult to reach.
et's be precise, it is $700 for the hardware and $250 for installation.
 
et's be precise, it is $700 for the hardware and $250 for installation.
Opps my bad
I blame my mind on being elsewhere while my fingers typed
 
Opps my bad
I blame my mind on being elsewhere while my fingers typed
No problem. If you find the hardware for $500 and $125 for installation, I am going with you! ;)
 
Back
Top