Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I had the upgraded module installed Thursday morning. the tech said it could take a week before they pushed 2.11 to my car following the upgrade. I didnt want to wait so I called Lucid service and they said they'd push it out. Friday morning we drove to airport for weekend trip. timeliness. upgrade wasn't pushed to car when we left it at airport. late Friday I got the notice on my phone that the software was ready to install. via app i initiated the software upgrade. Monday morning when we get back we should have an updated car ready to drive home. hope that helps with timeline.

for those on the fence about doing the upgrade, why wait if you plan to do it eventually? you're taking the chance of a significant price hike for hardware upgrade in my opinion.
 
there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I had the upgraded module installed Thursday morning. the tech said it could take a week before they pushed 2.11 to my car following the upgrade. I didnt want to wait so I called Lucid service and they said they'd push it out. Friday morning we drove to airport for weekend trip. timeliness. upgrade wasn't pushed to car when we left it at airport. late Friday I got the notice on my phone that the software was ready to install. via app i initiated the software upgrade. Monday morning when we get back we should have an updated car ready to drive home. hope that helps with timeline.

for those on the fence about doing the upgrade, why wait if you plan to do it eventually? you're taking the chance of a significant price hike for hardware upgrade in my opinion.
So you can't drive the car after the upgrade until the update got pushed?
 
So you can't drive the car after the upgrade until the update got pushed?
The car was fine after the hardware upgrade. I drove it to the airport. my point was the software wasnt available immediately so I didnt get to experience the new software yet
 
Back
Top