Share your best pic!

I had my wrap done about a month ago. I decided that I liked the Zenith Red, but didn't love it. Went for a color change wrap, it's a color shifting wrap called Blue Black Iridescent, so in the right lighting it appears black. Also all the windows tinted and ceramic coat. Loving how it turned out.

View attachment 7068View attachment 7069
Congrats, first Sapphire owner!

Like father, like son.

1669863789922.jpeg

Over the river and through the woods
To grandmother’s house we go.

View attachment 7021
I thought about spatchcocking the bird this year, but I ended up with a 28 pounder and figured it wouldn't fit in any of my roasters or sheet pans, how big was that bird and how were the results?

22 lbs. And I had to use Stanley FatMax shears to cut through the backbone. Worth it.
20-22 lbs is what I wanted, and then the butcher set the box down on the counter and proceeded to ring up the other items I had, he then offers to help bring the stuff out to the car.......which leads to a whole discussion of what the care is as he drops B-29 Superfortrss into the frunk, I realize the size of this monster when I grab the box in the driveway and my L1 to L5 are like WTF dude LOL
22 lbs. for me next year and spatchcock it is!!
Pop turned 80 this year and then went on an Alaska fishing trip with me. He’s my idol.
That's fantastic!!! Halibut or Salmom, or all of the above?

Last edited:
S
20-22 lbs is what I wanted, and then the butcher set the box down on the counter and proceeded to ring up the other items I had, he then offers to help bring the stuff out to the car.......which leads to a whole discussion of what the care is as he drops B-29 Superfortrss into the frunk, I realize the size of this monster when I grab the box in the driveway and my L1 to L5 are like WTF dude LOL
22 lbs. for me next year and spatchcock it is!!

That's fantastic!!! Halibut or Salmom, or all of the above?
Since you asked a fisherman about fishing, here is the obligatory brag photo. 😂

We caught Halibut, Ling Cod, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Snapper, Yellow Eye and even Octopus.

1669919471819.jpeg

S

Since you asked a fisherman about fishing, here is the obligatory brag photo. 😂

We caught Halibut, Ling Cod, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Snapper, Yellow Eye and even Octopus.

View attachment 7210
Thanks for sharing that pic, that's one hell of a halibut!! My biceps are aching just looking at that beast!

Please PM me with the oufit you guys chartered with, I've done a lot of fishing with my Dad in Canada since I was a kid but never Alaska and I would like to do an adventure with him to attempt a catch of the plethora of species you guys caught.

The green charger going in provides a nice contrast to the beautiful car. Now that I think of it, I'm green with envy as well!
Enjoy your new ride!

I just got my car, Cosmos Silver with 20" wheels and fully charged it read 493 I believe.
So far the driving has been fun. Will have to become more active and post a better picture soon!View attachment 7396
hm 23 mile difference hmm about 4.5% loss in distance. I will def look forward for your experience with these wheels! Please share the avg mi/kWh as well!

I don’t have nearly enough pictures of my Lucid Air GT, or of ME with my Lucid Air GT. I show people my latest, most beloved toy, and no one believes it’s mine.

These aren’t the best, but here are two that I took recently.

Attachments

• 32FF0EFE-9DCC-4BB4-AD1A-7C2AEF4FE6B6.jpeg
    32FF0EFE-9DCC-4BB4-AD1A-7C2AEF4FE6B6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 158
  • 4CA20312-5CE0-4827-9416-7A03CA657119.jpeg
    4CA20312-5CE0-4827-9416-7A03CA657119.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 149
Back