borski

Grand Magistrate; Referral Code - Q1BTN5Y3
Verified Owner
Cars
Air DE-P, ZR, 21"
DE Number
Referral Code
Q1BTN5Y3
Let’s meet up! I made a Telegram so that we can join and meet up and/or just chat. It’s open for now but I will make it require approval in, say, 72 hours.

Click here to join: https://t.me/+G7A8z8uewIw3ZjFh

Last edited by a moderator:
Was up in the bay area, completely disappointed in the presence of owners! Drove all over San Jose, Cupertino, down to Santa Cruz, through the City, Didn't see a single Lucid!

If I'd known you were coming I would have baked a cake!!

Was up in the bay area, completely disappointed in the presence of owners! Drove all over San Jose, Cupertino, down to Santa Cruz, through the City, Didn't see a single Lucid!
You should have continued up to Bend, OR :)

I was in the Bay Area last weekend and only saw ONE Zenith Red on the 280 last Saturday. With all the cars I keep hearing about sitting in Milbrae, I expected to see way more. The car is still a unicorn :p

Aww, bummer. You should have stopped in LG instead of driving right past.

Oddly enough, before GTs were out I used to see Lucids several times a week and now I rarely see any - even though I know there is another one about 1 mile away from me and I pass by SaratogaLefty's neighborhood at least 5 times a week.

Last edited:
How to join? Just took delivery from the Millbrae service center

Is anybody available in the south bay this weekend that would be willing to meet up so that I could do a sound check?
I am not happy with the sound system in my AGT just trying ti figure out if it is specifically my car or if it is what to be expected.
BTW I had service out this week they spent about 1/2 hour on it but it does not sound much better to me.

Is anybody available in the south bay this weekend that would be willing to meet up so that I could do a sound check?
I am not happy with the sound system in my AGT just trying ti figure out if it is specifically my car or if it is what to be expected.
BTW I had service out this week they spent about 1/2 hour on it but it does not sound much better to me.
I'm around. DM me.

Back