Setting Up Tidal Free Trial

I am in the app on my iphone. I can't find that first page that shows the various options one of which is Dolby Atmos?? How did you get to that screen? I went to the search and typed in Dolby Atmos and that is where I found the limited options available (about 150 songs or less, many of which I'm not at all interested in). I've tried and tried but can't find that screen? Most likely it will just take me to the same place but I'd like to know how to find that screen?
Click on the Search icon and then scroll down. At least that's where it is on the Android app.

Hey @Cosmo Cruz you okay there buddy?
very sorry folks. no, not ok. I think i'm having covid brain ( have all five shots = got it twice ...so far). Yesterday I went to the bike shop about 4 miles from home and got lost. I drove around my local area for an hour ... opened the nav map to orient myself, and still couldn't find it. I was just there the day before to drop off the bike. It's an area I have known 20 years. It could be early old-timers syndrome...anyway very scary moment for me. Was feeling very off all day. So sorry folks. I keep forgetting anyone can see these posts.
PXL_20230307_185332991.jpg

Back