• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Set of 21" Aero Dream wheels for sale

gonzo

Cars
Air DE, Taycan Turbo S
DE Number
I'm changing to the 19" wheels and am willing to sell my original 21's. Right rear has a little curb rash which can be fixed, and right front has a small bubble so will need new rubber. $2,000 as-is for the set of 4 only. You pay shipping or pick up from the Atlanta Lucid service center. Message me if interested.

Attachments

• 31383.jpeg
    31383.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 252
  • 31381.jpeg
    31381.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 31379.jpeg
    31379.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 31377.jpeg
    31377.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 238
FYI sale is pending on these. Thanks everyone for the interest!

I'm changing to the 19" wheels and am willing to sell my original 21's. Right rear has a little curb rash which can be fixed, and right front has a small bubble so will need new rubber. $2,000 as-is for the set of 4 only. You pay shipping or pick up from the Atlanta Lucid service center. Message me if interested.
Funny. I’m in ATL and considering the same. Was this to reduce road feel / terrible shudders with each pothole?

Funny. I’m in ATL and considering the same. Was this to reduce road feel / terrible shudders with each pothole?
Yes, that and the additional range. I originally had a GT range spec'd with 19's but was fortunate to get a DE Performance via the wait list and had to take it as-is.

Excellent price considering a new set of 21s with tires is what 8500?

I think they list for $1400 ea... but yes, it's a good price ;)

I was 2nd DM asked but taken, not fast enough. 😔

I’ll have a full set of 21 inch staggered aero GT for sale as well as two fronts 21 inch when my rim guy gets back from vacation and checks them out the set I pulled off my car

Hey Gonzo. You last confirmed that a sale was pending but the deal being closed wasn't actually confirmed. Would you kindly confirm if these are 21" Aero Dream Wheels are still available? I'll PM you as well. Thanks...

Why switch to 19s?

Where did you get the 19s? I am thinking of doing the same thing.

May I ask what was the price for the 19" set?
19s we’re around 3k-4.5k iirc, I don’t remember for sure. The 21s were much more expensive at about 8k

I need 21’ wheels
Please call me 929******* or send me email *******@gmail.com
(Please send USER a PM for contact details)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 21’ wheels
Please call me 929******* or send me email *******@gmail.com
(Please send USER a PM for contact details)
Where are you located? I might be picking up a Lucid with a set of 21s that I’m swapping out to 19s. Would then be able to sell the 21s.

Back