• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling Lucid Air Touring

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKay

Cars
Lucid Air Turing
I have my Lucid Air touring for delivery. Please let me know if any one is interested in Buying. State : NJ

1689111029715.png

Thanks
JayKay

Do you already own the car? If not, Lucid does not allow selling of reservations.

Do you already own the car? If not, Lucid does not allow selling of reservations.
I don't own the car yet. But I am planning to take delivery and then sell it. Being in NJ, w don't have sales tax.

I don't own the car yet. But I am planning to take delivery and then sell it. Being in NJ, w don't have sales tax.
Sounds like a good plan. Be careful, unfortunately they’re not selling on a secondhand market for as much as you might think.

And if you do sell it, please explicitly state to the potential buyers or dealers whether the DDPro and SSPro are trial versions only or are paid in full.

I suggest to keep the car, you will love it.

Thanks Booby...I totally agree with you. @DreamTour 90% That is what I am going to do :) ...Just giving a try. @GMan I wish I can...it's damn too expensive for me. I got my Model Y delivered..and I have rivian coming in Feb. I am inclined towards Rivian as its proper SUV .

I would either cancel the reservation or keep the car. Losses on the used market are much more than your deposit cost I would assume.

I would either cancel the reservation or keep the car. Losses on the used market are much more than your deposit cost I would assume.
This. You’re going to lose a lot of money by trying to flip the car, and it’ll be a lot more than the $1000 you’ll lose otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back