Seeking Input from Lucid Owners - Help Us Innovate for Your Needs!

moaz-fouda

Reaction score
We're participating in an exciting hackathon to design innovative accessories specifically for Lucid Motors vehicles, and we'd love to hear from you! Our goal is to create a product that enhances the driving experience, particularly in diverse environments like Saudi Arabia.

We would really appreciate your thoughts on the following✨:
  1. What accessories or features do you feel are missing in your Lucid vehicle?
  2. Are there any particular challenges you face with your car
  3. What would improve your comfort, convenience, or entertainment during daily commutes or road trips?
  4. Are there specific materials or technologies you wish were integrated into your Lucid?
Your insights will directly help us shape a solution that fits the needs of Lucid owners. We’re open to all suggestions!

Thanks in advance for your input, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best,
moaz fouda

We're participating in an exciting hackathon to design innovative accessories specifically for Lucid Motors vehicles, and we'd love to hear from you! Our goal is to create a product that enhances the driving experience, particularly in diverse environments like Saudi Arabia.

3. What would improve your comfort, convenience, or entertainment during daily commutes or road trips?
  4. Are there specific materials or technologies you wish were integrated into your Lucid?
Your insights will directly help us shape a solution that fits the needs of Lucid owners. We’re open to all suggestions!

Best,
moaz fouda
A better key fob, or a case for the fob.

A trunk cargo liner that folds up for easy access to the sub-trunk.

Best,
moaz fouda
What organization are you with? Lucid? After market company?

Dual wireless capabilities but at faster speed 20W/30W

A small usb-c adapter that enables me to get 6,000 miles of range and costs no more than 25 cents. ;}

An accessory that holds the sunvisor base magnetically so one can temporarily remove it when it's not needed.

I'm not sure that such a device could be retrofitted to the windshield.

We bought a used Dream Edition to replace one that got totaled in an accident. The first time it went to a service center, Lucid found that the driver-side visor had been detached from the windshield and later glued back in place. The visor fell off during the service visit, and Lucid had to replace the entire windshield. There must be something about the glass, the adhesive, and/or the attachment setup that requires factory attachment of the visor to the windshield. (Lucid did this under warranty.)

Head-up display
    Better speaker EQ tuning
    More display dimming option (I think we only have display dimming control over the pilot panel)
    DreamDrivePro: Think 360 camera visual could use more object detection visual with LiDAR?
    More audio format support
    TIDAL: automatic song pause when "engine"/system is off; the playlist or artist play starts all the way from the beginning when the "engine"/system is on

Did I mention the Head-up display? :D
    Thinking about replacing the rearview mirror with a digital rearview mirror (
    example)

TIDAL: automatic song pause when "engine"/system is off; the playlist or artist play starts all the way from the beginning when the "engine"/system is on
All you need to do is pause the song when you park. It'll start from that spot when you get back and unpause. I've made it part of my parking routine - thumb to pause and index finger to put it in park.

All you need to do is pause the song when you park. It'll start from that spot when you get back and unpause. I've made it part of my parking routine - thumb to pause and index finger to put it in park.
I'm fully aware of that.
I just wish it was an automatic pause without pressing the knob/button... or at least have an option/setting to configure that way.

Best,
moaz fouda
just really surprised nobody has engineered a pop-up cell-phone holder built into the car. i've seen plenty of aftermarket holders, but in 2024, why wouldn't they be a part of the interior design?

Back