Searching for a pre-owned Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria-Francesca

Hi there,

I live in NL, Canada. I am looking for a pre-owned electric SUV. I think the Gravity is so new there may not be many pre-owned ? I drive a Subaru Outback. Nl is not the right climate for luxury cars.
There is way too much rain, drizzle, fog, ice and snow. I am not looking for luxury or a sports car. I am only interested in an electric or a hybrid SUV. Anyway I cannot drive well enough for a high
performance car. I am only interested in safety , surviving our bad weather and not getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with any kind of a car problem.

I am impressed with what I have read about Lucid and engineering. Again although I love the look of some high end cars and admire all the work that goes into these etc. I do not live that kind of life.
I am interested in getting the safest , most dependable and reliable AWD SUV at the best price possible. I will also check Volvo but LUCID engineering seems amazing.
Warmly,

Frances Scully

Hi there,

I live in NL, Canada. I am looking for a pre-owned electric SUV. I think the Gravity is so new there may not be many pre-owned ? I drive a Subaru Outback. Nl is not the right climate for luxury cars.
There is way too much rain, drizzle, fog, ice and snow. I am not looking for luxury or a sports car. I am only interested in an electric or a hybrid SUV. Anyway I cannot drive well enough for a high
performance car. I am only interested in safety , surviving our bad weather and not getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with any kind of a car problem.

I am impressed with what I have read about Lucid and engineering. Again although I love the look of some high end cars and admire all the work that goes into these etc. I do not live that kind of life.
I am interested in getting the safest , most dependable and reliable AWD SUV at the best price possible. I will also check Volvo but LUCID engineering seems amazing.
Warmly,

Frances Scully
Lucid engineering is amazing, but since you aren’t looking for luxury it’s not a good fit for you. That’s just one of the reasons. Good luck. 🤣

This is a very wholesome mistake to make; I love that you're interested in a Gravity, but there aren't any owners yet so you're not going to find any pre-owned. 🥰

Your best bet from all that I've read is probably a Rivian R1S. Seems to be the most off road capable of all electric SUVs

I need to apologize for my snarky reply. I see so many posts from bots asking questions, I’ve gotten a little skeptical.

The Gravity isn’t out yet, so you’ll definitely not find one at this time. Whether or not it’s a good fit for you, I’d wait to see when all of the details come out on it and it’s available to purchase.

Lucid engineering is amazing, but since you aren’t looking for luxury it’s not a good fit for you. That’s just one of the reasons. Good luck. 🤣
I agree and with Luciddropkick as well. Gravity doesn't exist yet and Lucid is not a great fit for you.

For a sedan, I would look at the Hyundai Ionic 6. For a large SUV,I would look at the Kia EV9 and if smaller is better for you, the Hyundai Ionic5.

BUT, given your needs and desires, I think a plugin hybrid might be better for you. At the expensive end, the BMW X5 PHEV gets incredible reviews and if you don't do a lot of driving, you can often use it solely in electric mode. For a smaller PHEV you might look at the Toyota RAV4 PHEV.

That is pretty far north. The cold will really kill your battery range so consider that seriously. If it were me, I'd pick a hybrid rather than any battery-only EV. New Land Cruiser hybrid? Or various others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back