Since Gravity doesn't have a finish charging at a scheduled time for each day of the week like my 2014 Chevy Spark, here is my workaround:
1. Calm down, don't be pissed, Lucid will fix this compromise.
2. Plug in car and start charging.
3. Note the time remaining to charge to the set point.
4. Subtract the time remaining from the time I want to leave in the morning and add about 5 minutes.
5. Stop the charging.
6. Put the time calculated in 4 into the scheduled start time.
7. Calm down, be happy in the knowledge that if you haven't made any mistakes the car will be all charged and warmed up for you in the morning.
8. Do this all over again tomorrow.
I don't understand either. My cheapest charge time starts at 11pm, so I start charging then. It's always done before my rates go back up the next day. Both cars, which have staggered start times to get max output to each car, one at a time. (Tesla wall chargers will talk to each other if necessary to share load)I don’t understand. What is your peak time?
Now, temperature, I get. My wife's Polestar turns on the climate control on Tuesday mornings so that her car temp is just right before she heads out to deliver Meals on Wheels. Climate control scheduling - now, THAT I like...
Last edited: