Satisfied

That is very disappointing news to hear. Especially to all lurking "journalist" snooping around our forum. Please reconsider.
Meh, they will discard this thread and mark any one who posted satisfactions here as ignored.šŸ˜†

I took my Audi in to gas up in case of inclement weather-when I might not want to risk my Air. I am so spoiled. I had to remember to put the key into the ignition, press on the clutch to start the car and then shift gears!!!

Love mg AGT. My daily driver is 2022 model Y because I am often on construction sites and don't want to being dragging dirt into the Lucid. I look forward to taking the Lucid out for a drive at the end of the day. The car is exactly what I had hoped for a perfect combination of dads 69 coupe DeVille and my mom's 68 Road Runner.
I have 14k miles on the Tesla vs 3000 on the Lucid. In the Tesla it's mental and physical gymnastics everyday to figure out where the controls are. In the Lucid most controls seam to be where they should be. My only exception to that would be I would like heat seater controls on the seat panel as well as the climate panel.

I took my Audi in to gas up in case of inclement weather-when I might not want to risk my Air. I am so spoiled. I had to remember to put the key into the ignition, press on the clutch to start the car and then shift gears!!!

If you have the correct wheel size / tires, take that bad boy or girl out in the snow ; itā€™s awesome!!!

Took a drive this morning in the rain. The car presented the door handles, the soft closing doors worked, XM radio turned on, all the cameras worked, and I drove off. The wipers worked, but I just stomped on the accelerator and most of the water just beaded and slipped off the glass. I returned home, opened the garage, end of story. Did I mention, The car has been a joy to drive.

Another complaint!!! So frustratingā€¦
Enjoyed another perfect batch of errands courtesy of the AirGTā€¦. booted up perfectly, door handles were ready every time, seat & steering wheel toasty, favorite tunes cued up perfectly, two seat massage rounds, and plenty of random strangers complimenting the car in the parking lot of Trader Joeā€™s. The complaint you ask? Itā€™s foggy outside. But dang those lights look beautiful in it šŸ˜

Another complaint!!! So frustratingā€¦
Enjoyed another perfect batch of errands courtesy of the AirGTā€¦. booted up perfectly, door handles were ready every time, seat & steering wheel toasty, favorite tunes cued up perfectly, two seat massage rounds, and plenty of random strangers complimenting the car in the parking lot of Trader Joeā€™s. The complaint you ask? Itā€™s foggy outside. But dang those lights look beautiful in it šŸ˜
That must be tough šŸ¤£

I had to turn my wipers on yesterday, because the skies were pouring some weird liquid we donā€™t see much in CA, and theyā€¦ wiped! And did so at a cadence that was acceptable to me!

In other news, I absolutely love this car and the people behind it; I look for reasons to drive it because thereā€™s not much more relaxing than listening to studio-quality tunes, getting massages, with the perfect temperature seat and cabin, all while canyoning in this thing.

My only regret is nothing.

My experience with my Air has been 10/10. I feel very sad when I see folks cancel their orders over some of the complaints posted on the forum.

My only issue is "Unavailable" front camera 3 or 4 times out of 100 now. No big deal.. new company, new car, it will be fixed in time. Lucid knocked it out of the park.

I'm a bit of an audiophile too and the Atmos audio is mind melting.

I should be working right now, but now I'm tempted to go for a drive to nowhere as I sit here and daydream....šŸ˜Œ
My car has worked without any issues since my March 2022 delivery and Iā€™m 100% satisfied. I realize there may be some glitches with new products, but Lucid is not running away, they are tracking them down and fixing them.
My interaction with my mobile tech has been fantastic on inspections they have made and they replaced a small piece of trim for me when I made the request. They always call me back and work around my schedule. Never do they seem rushed and are always attentive to my questions.

My big problem is this: Every time I start reading this forum it translates into making up somewhere to go in my Lucid. Itā€™s habit forming.

Last edited:
I, too, love my AGT and love that it continues to improve with OTA updates. I also continue to be grateful to all the experts on this forum who suggest ways to work around some of the annoying software bugs. I will simply second the thoughts of al the other owners on this forum .... NO REGRETS. LOVE THE CAR MORE THE LONGER I DRIVE IT.

Back