Sapphire Reservations

Bill55

Verified Owner
Cars
Sapphire - Dream Edition
DE Number
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 12.11.25 PM  Aug 23.png

Damn! you were quick. Don't think these are like iPhones where they sell out in minutes 😂

I wouldnt mind joining that club as well! My biggest hesitation is that after taking delivery of that car, I would hate it if Lucid then announces a Lucid Sapphire Plus like they did with the GT and GTP. I am not sitting on unlimited funds to be trading cars on a daily basis 😬

Delivery ETA is "2023".. yikes.. not even a quarter is advertised when reserving

I wouldnt mind joining that club as well! My biggest hesitation is that after taking delivery of that car, I would hate it if Lucid then announces a Lucid Sapphire Plus like they did with the GT and GTP. I am not sitting on unlimited funds to be trading cars on a daily basis 😬
I heard they tested a four motor and it was a tire melting machine.

I bet.. ~450hp per tire seems impossible for regular road tires 😄

Check out the Reservation Fee: $25,000. I don't think I'd want that amount sitting in Lucid's coffers for 11 months till delivery.
I’m sure there is someone who is putting down a deposit who will sell you their Sapphire at delivery for $350k.
I’m hoping to take delivery at the factory and road trip it immediately. I will have a DE available for purchase. 😁

Well, the Rimac Nevera goes at 1900 HP with four motors and weighs 4750 lbs. Lucid will have to have special tires to go with it. Apparently, Pirelli is developing special tires for the Rimac. Maybe they can do the same for Lucid Sapphire too. Blowouts here we come! LOL!

Well, the Rimac Nevera goes at 1900 HP with four motors and weighs 4750 lbs. Lucid will have to have special tires to go with it. Apparently, Pirelli is developing special tires for the Rimac. Maybe they can do the same for Lucid Sapphire too. Blowouts here we come! LOL!
The Nevera generates a lot of downforce. With Plaid or Sapphire the front is light. How much tire are you going to put on the car just for acceleration? Still have to have that range number.

I’m sure there is someone who is putting down a deposit who will sell you their Sapphire at delivery for $350k.
I’m hoping to take delivery at the factory and road trip it immediately. I will have a DE available for purchase. 😁
I live close to the factory can I meet up with you to see this beast in person?

Back