- Joined
- Nov 24, 2022
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 50
- Cars
- 2022 lucid air grand tour
Whatsup, I’m close to purchasing a 2024 sapphire with 1600 miles for 200k flat
I’m also seeing a dream edition preowned for like 85k with low miles
I’m wondering if any dream edition owners or gtp owners ever driven a sapphire and can give a review of the differences and also would like to know others opinions on how they feel the sapphire will hold or not hold value
I’m getting kind of butterflies about it, because now that it’s close to pull the trigger I’m a little concerned about value. The dealer is saying this will hold value because it is a super car and very limited. But I’m also thinking that so was the dream edition and the gtp and those dropped alot
Things that I personally love about the sapphire is everything lol, from the color, to the rims, the fender flares, the interior, the speed
I’m just afraid that if next summer I start seeing them for like 140k
Ps I had two grand touring already and love them
I’m also seeing a dream edition preowned for like 85k with low miles
I’m wondering if any dream edition owners or gtp owners ever driven a sapphire and can give a review of the differences and also would like to know others opinions on how they feel the sapphire will hold or not hold value
I’m getting kind of butterflies about it, because now that it’s close to pull the trigger I’m a little concerned about value. The dealer is saying this will hold value because it is a super car and very limited. But I’m also thinking that so was the dream edition and the gtp and those dropped alot
Things that I personally love about the sapphire is everything lol, from the color, to the rims, the fender flares, the interior, the speed
I’m just afraid that if next summer I start seeing them for like 140k
Ps I had two grand touring already and love them