San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

I invited the Lucid Sales Manager, Christina Lohn, at Westfield Mall and she said that she will be at the meet on January 8th. Do we have a place and time?
12pm
Carlsbad Brewing Co.
6133 Innovation Way Suite 101
Carlsbad, CA 92009

I’ve invited three other Lucid drivers I’ve met charging now over the week. Asked them to get on the forum and poll in for head count. Should plan for a few extra, @Bobby, after final headcount here. If they allow you to snag reservations.

Update: I spoke to the Carlsbad brewing Company folks today, and we can make a reservation for a large group. Please respond to this thread or direct message me with how many people you will be bringing total. If I don't hear from you, I will assume 1.

Carlsbad Brewing Co.
Carlsbad, CA 92009

We will meet in the parking lot there at noon and arrange to go inside and eat at 1:30.

I will be starting out in the Poway area and anybody who will be making the trip west from North County inland is welcome to join me and drive together in a caravan. Others might organize similar things from their starting points.
Current list:

@Bobby (2)
@hydbob (2)
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Dog poop (no beer for you!)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E (2)
@Will
@Firstto520 (awesome)

Also:
3 other Lucid drivers TakeDuo knows
Christina Lohn, Lucid Sales Manager
Frank Collins, Mobile Service Dude and all-around great guy
1 or maybe 2 Lucids owners invited by @Bobby

Last edited:
Update: I spoke to the Carlsbad brewing Company folks today, and we can make a reservation for a large group. Please respond to this thread or direct message me with how many people you will be bringing total. If I don't hear from you, I will assume 1.

Carlsbad Brewing Co.
Carlsbad, CA 92009

We will meet in the parking lot there at noon and arrange to go inside and eat at 1:30.

I will be starting out in the Poway area and anybody who will be making the trip west from North County inland is welcome to join me and drive together in a caravan. Others might organize similar things from their starting points.
Current list:

@Bobby (2)
@hydbob (2)
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will
@Firstto520 (awesome)

Also:
Sounds like a n

sounds like a nice gathering! We’re out of town till February but I’ll look on line to hear about the meet-up………..

Carlsbad Brewing Co.
Carlsbad, CA 92009

Current list:

@Bobby (2)
@hydbob (2)
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will
@Firstto520 (awesome)

Also:
Can we set the record for largest Lucid meet-up?

As long as my car is here, I’m in. I would be to ashamed (and sad) to show my face without it.

I also live in Carlsbad. Another option is Pizza Port (there are two, but the parking lot for Bressi Ranch is better). Amazing beer and pizza. Won’t say no to Carlsbad Brewing though, and the parking lot is probably better-suited.

As long as my car is here, I’m in. I would be to ashamed (and sad) to show my face without it.

I also live in Carlsbad. Another option is Pizza Port (there are two, but the parking lot for Bressi Ranch is better). Amazing beer and pizza. Won’t say no to Carlsbad Brewing though, and the parking lot is probably better-suited.
Future owners welcome!

It’s a good opportunity to meet other owners and talk about the car and get any questions answered. You’ll also be able to talk to Frank, the mobile tech that covers SD along with two other Lucid employees. I encourage you to come.

Carlsbad Brewing Co.
Carlsbad, CA 92009

Current list:

@Bobby (2)
@hydbob (2)
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will
@Firstto520 (awesome)

Also:
Dr. E will be 2, looking forward to meeting everyone

Carlsbad Brewing Co.
Carlsbad, CA 92009

Current list:

@Bobby (2)
@hydbob (2)
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E (2)
@Will
@Firstto520 (awesome)

Also:
Count me in.

I’m in for 2. Car will be here by then 😊

I’m in for 1, the wife has a previously booked lunch with friends. I told her she needs to get her priorities straight with her Lucid family. No luck, but I’m still number one with her…

Back