[RESOLVED-User Error] I Thought the Turn Signal Cameras were not working, but it was my error

thong1999

Cars
2011 Prius
I am a new AT owner. Two weeks. Yesterday the turn signal cameras stopped working. I tried the soft reset, I think. I left the car locked overnight. So my question is how do I know that a soft reset happens? Or does a soft reset always happen when the car is locked or goes to sleep?

BTW, the cameras are still not working. Any help here would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

A reset happens every time the car is locked and goes to sleep. There are several threads on different reset methods. You may want to try the Bobby reset (switch profiles and switch back to your profile). Since it is still present after an overnight reset, contact customer care.

I am a new AT owner. Two weeks. Yesterday the turn signal cameras stopped working. I tried the soft reset, I think. I left the car locked overnight. So my question is how do I know that a soft reset happens? Or does a soft reset always happen when the car is locked or goes to sleep?

BTW, the cameras are still not working. Any help here would also be appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes, please contact Customer Care for this.

Well here is where I admit stupidity. I was experimenting with launch mode and I had turned the cameras off on Dream Drive menu along with all the other safety features. When I turned them back on, I did not scroll down far enough to enable the turn signal warning. Turned them on and everything is back to normal. Getting used to the complexity of the car.

Well here is where I admit stupidity. I was experimenting with launch mode and I had turned the cameras off on Dream Drive menu along with all the other safety features. When I turned them back on, I did not scroll down far enough to enable the turn signal warning. Turned them on and everything is back to normal. Getting used to the complexity of the car.
Is there a way to change the title to something like "Post in error/please disregard, turn signal works fine".

Saying resolved makes it look like the error was fixed and that is not fair to Lucid.

Hey you taught me something new and I’ve had the car for almost a year. I didn’t know you could turn them off!

Back