Release Version Megathread

I was told that @hydbob or his trial cohorts gave 1.2.5 a failing grade, it will not be released. The next release will be a different version and is now targeted for the end of June. Was previously targeted for end of May. Hence, I don't have much confidence in those dates.
Hopefully it has more goodies in it than what was just in 1.2.5.

Well, with the slow updates, which would prefer? Lucid method or Tesla method?

Tesla has issued seven recalls this year for the 2022 Model 3 and six for the 2022 Model Y, all of which have been addressed with over-the-air software updates.

I really don’t have any major gripes with the current version in my car. It’s relatively stable and look forward to refinements and enhancements in the coming months etc.

I’d rather Lucid stick with a stable version than just rush out updates potentially making things that are stable break again etc.

443DB6DD-5F4F-42F9-9F3D-C83C520C7208.jpeg
0C96F918-8B1A-4C0D-ACB7-40D852BDE9AE.jpeg

I had 2 system issues today after updating to 1.2.7 that I have never had before.
1. The instrument cluster froze at the “Lucid” screen. I did a system reset and it cleared.
2. When parking coming back from same trip, no camera or park distance. Not uncommon for park distance to be slow or not be available before I’m done parking. In the past the camera view on the upper screen has always come up.

Attachments

• C74B2638-839E-4440-9698-78EB3A956357.jpeg
    C74B2638-839E-4440-9698-78EB3A956357.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 120
I had 2 system issues today after updating to 1.2.7 that I have never had before.
1. The instrument cluster froze at the “Lucid” screen. I did a system reset and it cleared.
2. When parking coming back from same trip, no camera or park distance. Not uncommon for park distance to be slow or not be available before I’m done parking. In the past the camera view on the upper screen has always come up.
This is a communication lag issue. It happened to me only once. Once you reset again, it’s gone. It was updating something at same time the camera is being loaded when car is just booted.

I just got notification of 2.0.28. Installing now. 30 minute install.
Changes:
Improved the charge doors automatic close feature
Optimized headlights and high beam assist
Minor improvements to climate controls and ambient lighting
Improved operation of side mirrors and how they fold and unfold
Improved robustness of driver camera so that it recognizes your save appearances more accurately and notifies you if it can't detect your face
Improved drowsy driver accuracy
Additional performance improvements to enhance your vehicle's dynamic attributes
General updates and improvements to help Lucid service your car faster
Other minor updates and enhancements

I just got notification of 2.0.28. Installing now. 30 minute install.
Changes:
Improved the charge doors automatic close feature
Optimized headlights and high beam assist
Minor improvements to climate controls and ambient lighting
Improved operation of side mirrors and how they fold and unfold
Improved robustness of driver camera so that it recognizes your save appearances more accurately and notifies you if it can't detect your face
Improved drowsy driver accuracy
Additional performance improvements to enhance your vehicle's dynamic attributes
General updates and improvements to help Lucid service your car faster
Other minor updates and enhancements
Nice!

Back