Refinance rates

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Wanted to know if Anyone is looking at refinancing their auto loan. Do you know some good places to look for rates like something under 5%. Not sure if this is best time to refinance since Fed hasn’t lowered rates yet. I didn’t get a very good rate on my used loan so it’s always something to do for me. Thanks!

Wanted to know if Anyone is looking at refinancing their auto loan. Do you know some good places to look for rates like something under 5%. Not sure if this is best time to refinance since Fed hasn’t lowered rates yet. I didn’t get a very good rate on my used loan so it’s always something to do for me. Thanks!
Do people refinance cars?!?! Homes, yes…but I don’t think you refinance cars.

Do people refinance cars?!?! Homes, yes…but I don’t think you refinance cars.
Well if you purchase a used car you might refinance if you are looking for better rate then given. At moment I am looking for below 5s if anyone has a connection or lead

Well if you purchase a used car you might refinance if you are looking for better rate then given. At moment I am looking for below 5s if anyone has a connection or lead
Current interest rate environment below 5 is going to be really hard unless I bargained hard with ur used car dealer to buy down the rate on their behalf to make the sale

Fire any executive at the bank that has refinancing deals under 5% for any personal or auto loans. Hello... the SVB and regional bank failures???

Below 5% ? Today ?
So you want someone to give you money for less than the going rate, for no reason other than you want them to?

You can shop around and see if there is anyone dumb or desperate enough to do that. You never know. But I wouldn’t be surprised that no one here has a “connection” to a fool who is giving away cheap money.

You can get 5% in a money market fund now. Car loans are going to be higher than that. My local credit union's minimum is currently 5.74% APR.

Well I found 5.99 for 75 months and bunch of credits like 500 cash back and no pay for 90days so might take that for now. Desert schools local credit union

these guys are great! 4.65%

My local credit union isn’t looking too great.
IMG_0473.jpeg

This is pretty funny stuff : my credit union is like we don’t know how to value your car. Could you give us a dealer invoice. Has anyone else ran into this? There is no Kelly blue book or any of their tools to return value back

Back