Referral rewards store updated

I just received some shirts and noticed the same thing. :rolleyes: Be sure to order a size larger!

I normally wear a medium and all my Lucid clothing products (many) are mediums. All fit just fine.

I got a large in the cotton T shirt and it fit just fine. Same with all the variations of the jackets they have. I avoid T shirts with 'performance fabrics' in general because they usually don't fit well.

Well I don't see anything new other than 'snow socks' and really would have loved to see wheels and tires! (like winter option for example)

So, I guess I'll just skip XXL and go straight to XXXL. Then, I'll swim-waddle my way to the Gulf of California for the winter.
Very interesting sizing on Lucid clothing. I'm 6' 2" and just under 210 pounds. I first bought a Lucid bomber jacket and zippered sweatshirt, both in XL, and they ran a little loose, but not so much that I dared to drop down to an L. I next order some polo shirts and tee-shirts in XL, expecting the same. Nope. Small and tight as hell. So, I shifted up to 2XL and... Nope. Large enough in the shoulders, but so tight that they looked more like they were painted on. Some 3XL tee-shirts arrived today, and I finally have something that fits. Yikes! 3XL! Just call me Stumbo!

Anyone know when the blankets are coming back in stock?? I dilly-dallied and missed getting an order in before they ran out. I'd love a bunch of them.
Thank you to whomever can get those back in stock for us!!

Back