Referral rewards store updated

Looks like tires are still not covered? Is there any plans to bring all season tires as part of reward stores?

The only addition I see is the camp cup. Still no jackets, despite being on the summary list.

The only addition I see is the camp cup. Still no jackets, despite being on the summary list.
There is a menu on the left top, and you can choose the category of items. You will see more items from there. But, no jackets yet though.

Looks like the RangeXchange/new charging cable are already sold out of the rewards store.
Yup, I noticed the required updated 40V cable is also sold out. Glad I grabbed one last week. I was delivered today. Still waiting on the RangeXchange to ship though.

Looks like the RangeXchange/new charging cable are already sold out of the rewards store.
Snagged me a second blanket tho <3

HEAD'S UP!!! I'll wager that many of you, like me, were waiting for shirts to arrive on the referral store. When they did, I ordered a variety of XL polo shirts and short/long-sleeved t-shirts. I just received my order, and unlike the XL bomber jacket and sweatshirt, both of which I thought ran quite large for an XL, all of these shirts are crazy small and tight on me. I'm 6' 2" and 205 pounds, and they look like they are painted on. Made me feel like Rotten Ralphie!

Another possibly noteworthy point... The Lucid Sun Shade is very large and heavy. It is NOT the kind of thing that you will typically use to run into a store for a few minutes. More like something you would use if you were leaving the car in long-term parking for a week. When folded, I suppose you could leave it on the floor in the back seat, but you would probably want it in the frunk or trunk.

BB (aka RR)

Another possibly noteworthy point... The Lucid Sun Shade is very large and heavy. It is NOT the kind of thing that you will typically use to run into a store for a few minutes. More like something you would use if you were leaving the car in long-term parking for a week. When folded, I suppose you could leave it on the floor in the back seat, but you would probably want it in the frunk or trunk.
Really? I use it daily. It's easier to manage than the Heatshield version. Like you said, I just put it on the floor in the back, or even in the passenger footwell if I don't have a passenger. What were you expecting it to be?

Really? I use it daily. It's easier to manage than the Heatshield version. Like you said, I just put it on the floor in the back, or even in the passenger footwell if I don't have a passenger. What were you expecting it to be?

Well, I stand corrected. I should NOT have generalized my opinion. I might not want to use it daily, but you do, so it becomes more a matter of opinion than fact. I sincerely apologize for that.

(Maybe the tight shirts cut off the blood flow to my brain!) :)

Well, I stand corrected. I should NOT have generalized my opinion. I might not want to use it daily, but you do, so it becomes more a matter of opinion than fact. I sincerely apologize for that.

(Maybe the tight shirts cut off the blood flow to my brain!) :)
Hah, no worries, I realize my question may have sounded hostile up there, but I'm legitimately wondering what kind of cover you were expecting? Is there some type of thing I'm missing out on that would be even easier for quick use?

Hah, no worries, I realize my question may have sounded hostile up there, but I'm legitimately wondering what kind of cover you were expecting? Is there some type of thing I'm missing out on that would be even easier for quick use?

No, I didn't take your reply as hostile, but I really should not have generalized my opinion. I seldom use sunshades, but I expected a more robust version of those ones that weigh about a pound and quite easily fold into sort of square. Had I taken the time to look at the store details and photos, I would have realized that this was not that sort of design. It certainly is of a high quality.

I tried to delete the second paragraph from my original post, but it was too late.

So the shirts run small? I’d love a polo shirt but it sounds like I need to buy a size up

So the shirts run small? I’d love a polo shirt but it sounds like I need to buy a size up
Yes. I was kind of shocked as to how small they were relative to the 'typical' XL shirt that I buy.... especially the tightness around the mid-section. Has me wondering if even XXL is going to be enough for me.

Yes. I was kind of shocked as to how small they were relative to the 'typical' XL shirt that I buy.... especially the tightness around the mid-section. Has me wondering if even XXL is going to be enough for me.
Yikes

I second this. I was surprised to see how tight it is. Looks like I need to start working out a lot more to look good in these tight shirts!!

Lucid's apparel is not made for fat people. Ask me how I know.

Not to generalize my life cycle position to any others on this thread, but I think old farts like me need to realize that in the world of stock options, there is no longer an inverse relationship between youth/fitness and net worth.

Back