• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Referral Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Greetings,
I have ordered my Air Touring and would be grateful for any referral code having only recently learned about this incentive. My sincere thanks in advance. Of note, I am in the DC metro area and hope to take delivery sometime next week.

Greetings,
I have ordered my Air Touring and would be grateful for any referral code having only recently learned about this incentive. My sincere thanks in advance. Of note, I am in the DC metro area and hope to take delivery sometime next week.

Here’s my code:

Sahib Singh
VKPO1CV4

Here’s the link:

Happy to help with any questions as well since I just ordered mine and took delivery. Would really appreciate it if you could use mine. Thanks in advance!

You're welcome to use mine! Congrats!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Wait, is this serious? Should we be doing this ? I would love it if it pushed someone off the decision fence. Gonna risk my secret identity:

Peter Wellhofer
referral Code= YC412PTL

Greetings,
You can use my referral code if you like:
Richard Fudge
Q3ZZVB1E

Greetings,
I'm just now seeing this. I'd be happy to provide my code if you still need one but I'm guessing not. And, like others, I have a Touring that I have put quite a bit of mileage on in the last 10 months. I'm happy to try and answer questions you have now or in the future. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back