Referral Code for Quynh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaQuynh

Cars
GT
Greetings,
I am hoping to take a delivery of a new GT this month and would be grateful if anyone could be my referral and share the referral code with me. My sincere thanks in advance!

Greetings,
I am hoping to take a delivery of a new GT this month and would be grateful if anyone could be my referral and share the referral code with me. My sincere thanks in advance!
Here's a link for mine.

Congrats on your pending delivery! You will love the car.

Matt Chiang
Referral Code: R0YBCKIJ

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Hello Paul,
I am taking delivery of a Lucid Air Pure next week and was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me a referral code to apply towards my purchase. I just signed up on the forum and looking to get some help.

Hello Paul,
I am taking delivery of a Lucid Air Pure next week and was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me a referral code to apply towards my purchase. I just signed up on the forum and looking to get some help.
Paul's referral code is embedded in the link of his post. Good luck with the purchase.

Hello Paul,
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7
Take advantage of my referral link and receive up to $2,500 off or a lease rebate, on a brand-new Lucid Air. This exclusive offer ends March 31st

Good luck with the purchase. You're going to love the car!

Hello Paul,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back