Redesigned Gravity web page

So the NACS charging port is on the rear driver side
That'll play better with the EV charging equipment we already have in our garage.

YESS! Turns out Gravity will come with Sentry Mode, which is named "Halo Secure!"

It appears that the page provides a hint about Halo Secure, which seems to be a step above what we've seen in the market so far.

The new website was a much needed update and I'm excited that it confirmed a few features I was hoping to see like HUD and a "sentry mode" equivalent. I'm still not sure if the rear wheel steering will make an appearance at launch. I hope they announce the full specs and prices for all the trim levels soon...and on that note, I hope it's priced competitively with the competition! I just saw yesterday that the 1025HP Rivian R1S Quad is starting at $116k which was honestly less than I would have expected (although it's kind of an apples to oranges comparison).

Nice update!

Charge port at front of drivers door on the main page video?

I think that car was one of the early demo cars that was put on the show circuit.

The car with the charge port on the rear is a release candidate (I. e., final production version) car.

. . . I hope it's priced competitively with the competition!

The issue is in defining the competition. Rawlinson has said the Gravity was benchmarked against both the Porsche Cayenne and the Lamborghini Urus, and I'm guessing there will be a trim level in that price territory (even before a Sapphire version). We also know there will be something in the $80K range that will have features in line with more down-market SUVs -- although, knowing Lucid, the Gravity will better them in power and range and trounce them in room and handling.

Remember that the Air runs from around $70K up to a quarter million dollars. I suspect the Gravity will eventually cover a similarly-wide price range.

The encouraging news for buyers on a budget is that many reviewers think the Air Pure is the best Air in the lineup in terms of value . . . and some even think it's the best Air in the lineup, period. Such could also be the case with the Gravity.

General rule of thumb: Don’t ever consider a picture on a web site to be “truth.” 99 times out of 100, UX images on all web sites are Photoshopped by a group of people who have never seen or driven the actual device in question.

I’ll repeat: no one takes photos of software for web sites. It’s all manufactured. Try not to panic or get angry when the actual software turns out a little different.

Here's wishing they soon follow up the website redesign with trim and pricing ! If the gravity ships in Q4, those details should be shortcoming and won't have to guess. No competitor is perfect but there are several compelling options. Polestar 3 looks good as does the EX90, Macan EV and Q6 if you're in the market for a 2-row. Also curious what real world range will be.

The web site makes me really, really want a Gravity. It looks amazing. Which is a crazy thing, because I'm not in the market for a SUV and have no intentions of getting one for a few reasons. Lucid did a great job with it. Even if the end result is a little different than what's pictured, I think people will be happy.

Congrats to the web team. It's a nice page.

I am really looking forward to seeing these things on the road soon.

The web site makes me really, really want a Gravity. It looks amazing. Which is a crazy thing, because I'm not in the market for a SUV and have no intentions of getting one for a few reasons. Lucid did a great job with it. Even if the end result is a little different than what's pictured, I think people will be happy.

I've seen the Gravity prototype twice in the flesh. It's not an SUV. It's not a minivan. It's not a station wagon. It's its own beautiful piece of automotive design, mixing elements of all three without being any one of them.

There are plenty of highways around Arizona that are not limited access where Lucid's Highway Assist with auto steer work just fine. It is not limited to limited access roads
The description says that it's for long distance highway driving. If it works in other places where you are, it doesn't mean that I can expect Lucid to allow it to work in more places where I am. So far, I've seen highway assist work only on limited access highways. In other cars I've had, it was left up to me to heed warnings.

Congrats to the web team. It's a nice page.

I am really looking forward to seeing these things on the road soon.

Is it just me or some one else think that Luckd webpage and UX looks like Apple web page 🤪

Back