• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Really hate it when someone just had to park next to me..

The car is like a magnet!

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 104
I’m convinced it’s a Jersey thing! It happens to me all the time…UNREAL
1697080724385.jpeg

Option: instead of venting your rage by violently opening your door, just give them a few dozen pings with this.
How will they learn if there are no consequences?

Hate it where this happens - there's a bazillion spots but he just had to park next to me LOL.
That other one is parked to the very left of the space. There were enough to be able to pull into one easily and be centered. I wouldn't park to the left of that one.

It's not parking next to me when there's plenty of room all around that bothers me. It's driving on a relatively empty road, with an empty lane to my left and an empty lane to my right, and the only other car on the road is behind me tailgating me.

Hate it where this happens - there's a bazillion spots but he just had to park next to me LOL.
I agree. I will park way out of the way and 90% of the time someone will be parked right next to me when I come back to the car. I'm not sure why, but it is maddening...

Back