Rawlinson Interview on CNBC

Can't wait for the upcoming software updates.

It’s great to see Peter talking software. Particularly ADAS, where Lucid has (somewhat deservedly) gotten some flak lately. I knew they couldn’t possibly be ignoring driver assist features, which are table stakes for any modern vehicle. And with Gravity coming and families being the target audience, ADAS is only going to become more important.

Makes no sense to develop these types of things for Gravity and not also add them to Air.

The Adaptive Cruse is very nice.

I would PAY to have the option to DELETE any driver assist.

• Hmm
Reactions: DBV
It’s great to see Peter talking software. Particularly ADAS, where Lucid has (somewhat deservedly) gotten some flak lately. I knew they couldn’t possibly be ignoring driver assist features, which are table stakes for any modern vehicle. And with Gravity coming and families being the target audience, ADAS is only going to become more important.

Makes no sense to develop these types of things for Gravity and not also add them to Air.
Agree. Was great to hear what’s coming and excited that DD is getting some much needed love. The fact they’ve finally admitted the software plays a pivotal role is a blessing. Yes, the engineering is phenomenal but the general luxury car owner doesn’t give a damn about it. They care about the look, the tech inside, the features offered, the things you see / show off to others. They don’t care about what you can’t see, only the hardcore nerds care about that stuff. It’s interesting to hear Peter geek out on the calls though. The guy really knows his stuff.

The Adaptive Cruse is very nice.

I would PAY to have the option to DELETE any driver assist.
That's what people said about seatbelts and airbags.

Back