Random car thread

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?
Lol, good one.
The weight is everything ( in this dog fight) as a number 1.
Then the hp goes as a number 2.
Then... Is the driver's skill
And last is the sound.

Time to swap a miata with a aventador engine

And last is the sound.

Time to swap a miata with a aventador engine
Believe it, or not, the exhaust sound of a Huracan is much louder (more aggressive) than Aventador's V12.
Folk at lambo-power site, who own Aventadors, were loudly complaining about that. Search few youtube vids comparing both.
Well, most likely, the new Revuelto will fix that.

Believe it, or not, the exhaust sound of a Huracan is much louder (more aggressive) than Aventador's V12.
Folk at lambo-power site, who own Aventadors, were loudly complaining about that. Search few youtube vids comparing both.
Well, most likely, the new Revuelto will fix that.
Most likely thanks to the audi derived(is it audi? correct me if it isnt) v10. V10s are known for their exotic noise.
Also wait, how would the phev fix that? Same v12 unit, right?

Most likely thanks to the audi derived(is it audi? correct me if it isnt) v10. V10s are known for their exotic noise.
Also wait, how would the phev fix that? Same v12 unit, right?
When you put the H. on the lift and look, everything is Audi R8. The suspension, the brakes, the transmission, the engine...
All but the exotic look inside/outside (that's why I bought it), great tuning/performance, the price (of course) is Audi. And most important Audi's reliability also.

When you put the H. on the lift and look, everything is Audi R8. The suspension, the brakes, the transmission, the engine...
All but the exotic look inside/outside (that's why I bought it), great tuning/performance, the price (of course) is Audi. And most important Audi's reliability also.
The price of a huracan is the audis price?

Placeholder

Back