Radio reception

XM through cell service is much better where I live than the satellite-based system, so I actually am happy with what Lucid provides. And, as you said, the sound quality is better. On the rare occasion when I don't have cell service, I just play music downloaded on the phone or a USB stick.
I have far more and longer drop-outs with cell coverage than satellite here in Houston. I also have drop-outs with FM radio in the Lucid.

XM through cell service is much better where I live than the satellite-based system, so I actually am happy with what Lucid provides. And, as you said, the sound quality is better. On the rare occasion when I don't have cell service, I just play music downloaded on the phone or a USB stick.
Some people just don’t use SiriusXM for music though. My wife and I use it to primarily listen to live sports and talk radio, especially when traveling. SiriusXM can’t be beat for that, especially when cell coverage is spotty, which is still in a lot of areas, when away from big cities and suburbs.

Back