Question on Sapphire pricing

Wolfman

Cars
BMW M8
Question re. pricing.

Am in Germany and have a Touring on order and stopped by their only store in Munich. We discussed the Sapphire which will soon be available and I was asked by 2 people what price I am willing to offer.
Other models deals appear to be 15% off here but I was shocked by the question. They literally said, name a price and we'll run it by the manager. You'll never know...

Is Lucid pushing the Sapphire price-wise in the US? I assume not, given that the lease on these is laughable. Haven't run the numbers but it looks like that they are based on a 20% residual at 36 months...

Question re. pricing.

Am in Germany and have a Touring on order and stopped by their only store in Munich. We discussed the Sapphire which will soon be available and I was asked by 2 people what price I am willing to offer.
Other models deals appear to be 15% off here but I was shocked by the question. They literally said, name a price and we'll run it by the manager. You'll never know...

Is Lucid pushing the Sapphire price-wise in the US? I assume not, given that the lease on these is laughable. Haven't run the numbers but it looks like that they are based on a 20% residual at 36 months...
Can’t speak to Europe, but here it’s pretty unequivocally $250k.

With that said, everything is always negotiable, until someone walks away. :)

I'd be shocked if anybody could negotiate on the Sapphire.
Europe, or not.

I should mention that I am not in the market for Sapphire for the simple reason that we only lease cars. The Sapphire has lease rates that make zero sense unless somebody wants to spend $200k for a 36 months lease (seeing what is offered in the US).

But when it comes to Lucid in Germany I am certain that all Sapphires will be discounted. Both of the employees pitched this the same way at 2 different locations (show room and service/distribution center). That said, they only pitched the sale, not the lease and these cars have yet to be offered in Germany.
Interestingly, they also have a ton of cars in stock. Interesting tidbit is that the total sales in Germany (not just this year but total overall) is a whopping 200 cars. I think they are motivated.
Everyone I have met at Lucid has been great and their service location has been spotless.

Back