• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question on Sapphire pricing

Wolfman

Cars
BMW M8
Question re. pricing.

Am in Germany and have a Touring on order and stopped by their only store in Munich. We discussed the Sapphire which will soon be available and I was asked by 2 people what price I am willing to offer.
Other models deals appear to be 15% off here but I was shocked by the question. They literally said, name a price and we'll run it by the manager. You'll never know...

Is Lucid pushing the Sapphire price-wise in the US? I assume not, given that the lease on these is laughable. Haven't run the numbers but it looks like that they are based on a 20% residual at 36 months...

Question re. pricing.

Am in Germany and have a Touring on order and stopped by their only store in Munich. We discussed the Sapphire which will soon be available and I was asked by 2 people what price I am willing to offer.
Other models deals appear to be 15% off here but I was shocked by the question. They literally said, name a price and we'll run it by the manager. You'll never know...

Is Lucid pushing the Sapphire price-wise in the US? I assume not, given that the lease on these is laughable. Haven't run the numbers but it looks like that they are based on a 20% residual at 36 months...
Can’t speak to Europe, but here it’s pretty unequivocally $250k.

With that said, everything is always negotiable, until someone walks away. :)

I'd be shocked if anybody could negotiate on the Sapphire.
Europe, or not.

I should mention that I am not in the market for Sapphire for the simple reason that we only lease cars. The Sapphire has lease rates that make zero sense unless somebody wants to spend $200k for a 36 months lease (seeing what is offered in the US).

But when it comes to Lucid in Germany I am certain that all Sapphires will be discounted. Both of the employees pitched this the same way at 2 different locations (show room and service/distribution center). That said, they only pitched the sale, not the lease and these cars have yet to be offered in Germany.
Interestingly, they also have a ton of cars in stock. Interesting tidbit is that the total sales in Germany (not just this year but total overall) is a whopping 200 cars. I think they are motivated.
Everyone I have met at Lucid has been great and their service location has been spotless.

Back