Quantum Grey Matte PPF

Stunning! May I ask if the handles are wrapped or stock? If wrapped, are the same as body color and just the sun that makes them look different color? Or are they actually a different color?

Stunning! May I ask if the handles are wrapped or stock? If wrapped, are the same as body color and just the sun that makes them look different color? Or are they actually a different color?
The handles are matte wrapped too. I think it's just the sun reflecting off the open handles making them look different.

Absolutely beautiful! This is what I want to do when I get my Quantum Grey Touring but I’m nervous about impacting all the cameras and sensors. Is there anything special that had to be done to make sure those things weren‘t negatively impacted?

This thread has be reconsidering Quantum Grey. Was afraid it would be too boring but looks to be gorgeous in either glossy or matte. Can't wait to actually see one in person!
I just saw a quantum grey in person in sunlight for the first time this weekend. I love our black, but boy that thing sure was sharp looking. Had me (kinda) regretting the black. FWIW

I love the quantum gray, both look so good, I lean toward the shiny though personally. Congrats to you both.

Should have wrapped the silver areas too

Should have wrapped the silver areas too
Why? I wanted to keep the contrast of the chrome with the matte finish. All matte would be too boring.

Before and after tint, for those who are interested (50 up front and 35 in the rear):
PSX_20220803_163809.jpg

Why? I wanted to keep the contrast of the chrome with the matte finish. All matte would be too boring.

Before and after tint, for those who are interested (50 up front and 35 in the rear):
View attachment 4334
Love the contrast, too. Looks great! Has me second guessing our black 😂. Well done!!

View attachment 4334
To each its own but I dont like that silver top. I wish it was the same color as the body. It always reminds me of those dual color boat looking Cadillacs.

Did you tint the glass canopy?
No, just the side and rear windows. Waiting to see if I'll want/need the windshield and moon roof as I didn't want to spend the money if it wasn't needed. I used Llumar Stratos and their 70% is a blue hue, so I'd likely use someone else if I need the windshield done.

As promised, here is the final product for my Quantum Grey GT wrapped in STEK Dynomatt with ceramic coating on top (Gtechniq Halo), plus ceramic on the windows and wheels. I tried for pics in different spots and in different lighting to show the various shades it can be. First, though, is a 'before' pic:
View attachment 2825
View attachment 2826
View attachment 2827View attachment 2828View attachment 2829
Hokie Smoke Batman... that looks fantastic! Well done. Stunning. Best photoshop i've seen today (kidding)

I just saw a quantum grey in person in sunlight for the first time this weekend. I love our black, but boy that thing sure was sharp looking. Had me (kinda) regretting the black. FWIW
I have to say that buying a car remotely was much more difficult than I expected as I don't like people and prefer to do intercourse on line / texting. I bought my last epic car that way ( Sonic Blue / Atacama V70R ) without seeing either color...turned out to be epic. But.
Trying to see if "I like it" from just a couple of photos on the Lucid site, interactive thou they be, did not prevent me from switching paint and interior choices neurotically. I was absolutely positive I'd love the red/tahoe and that lasted for a couple of months...then you people started on about how attention-getting the car is and i said no way to that...i thought the grey would fit the bill, but then I was remembering the paint on the R129 Silver Arrow, some kind of deep glowing bright silver. Just a brilliant paint on that model. So switched my order to silver and cruze, then drove the white, which is a very good paint for this body shape...now I"m thinking it over...and now you show me the gray in natural light at correct angles (Lucid should hire you) two days after I get my vin.

Back